How to Write a Sentence: And How to Read One (2011) by Stanley Eugene Fish [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 21
leechers: 12
Added on June 27, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

How to Write a Sentence: And How to Read One (2011) by Stanley Eugene Fish [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.05 MB)
 How to Write a Sentence_ And How to Read One (2011) by Stanley Fish.epub574.86 KB
 How to Write a Sentence_ And How to Read One (2011) by Stanley Fish.mobi502.2 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Stanley Eugene Fish, "How to Write a Sentence: And How to Read One"
ISBN: 0061840548 | 2011 | EPUB, MOBI | 176 pages | 1 MB

Some appreciate fine art; others appreciate fine wines. Stanley Fish appreciates fine sentences. The New York Times columnist and world-class professor has long been an aficionado of language. Like a seasoned sportscaster, Fish marvels at the adeptness of finely crafted sentences and breaks them down into digestible morsels, giving readers an instant play-by-play.

In this entertaining and erudite gem, Fish offers both sentence craft and sentence pleasure, skills invaluable to any writer (or reader). How to Write a Sentence is both a spirited love letter to the written word and a key to understanding how great writing works; it is a book that will stand the test of time.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 MB
seeders:21
leechers:12
How to Write a Sentence: And How to Read One (2011) by Stanley Eugene Fish [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Respect & thanks!