How Washington Actually Works for Dummies (2012) by Greg Rushford.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on June 4, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

How Washington Actually Works for Dummies (2012) by Greg Rushford.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 3.3 MB)
 How Washington Actually Works for Dummies (2012) by Greg Rushford.pdf3.3 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

How Washington Actually Works for Dummies (2012) by Greg Rushford
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (July 31, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1118312953
ISBN-13: 978-1118312957

Get the inside scoop on the most powerful city on Earth
Washington, D.C.: Capital of the Free World; the most powerful city on Earth. No other country, company, or international organization can compare with the reach and wealth of the federal government. Policymaking — the art of deciding what programs to support, what laws to pass, or what regulations to write — is at the core of what Washington does and is what everyone, from the President on down, wants to influence.

How Washington Actually Works For Dummies isn't a dry explanation of the American system of government but a playbook for how Washington really works: who has a seat at the table, how the policymaking process works, and how one survives. It takes you inside the political process in Washington, discusses changes in recent decades, and explains how the parts fit together. You find out:

Who really runs Washington
Why the President’s power is limited
How Congress (and its committee structure) works
What the bureaucrats — the men and women behind the curtain — do to earn your tax dollars
How lobbyists, activists, and other players influence policy
In a presidential election year when economic issues are center stage and the candidates will go head to head in policy debates, there’s no better time to discover the ins and outs of how policy is actually made.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.3 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
How Washington Actually Works for Dummies (2012) by Greg Rushford.pdf [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Thanks so much Dr.
many thanks!!