HTML5 and CSS Complete 7e (Denise M. Woods) Retail PDF [Itzy]

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on September 9, 2015 by Itzyin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

HTML5 and CSS Complete 7e (Denise M. Woods) Retail PDF [Itzy] (Size: 112.37 MB)
 HTML5 and CSS Complete 7e (Denise M. Woods) Retail PDF [Itzy].pdf112.37 MB

Description

Title: HTML5 and CSS: Complete [Print Replica]
Author: Denise M. Woods
ISBN-10: 1133526128
ISBN-13: 978-1133526124
ASIN: B00B6FL872
Publisher: Cengage Learning; '007 edition
Publication Date: April 19, 2012
Format: Retail .PDF
Genres: Computers & Technology, Programming, Languages & Tools, HTML5, CSS, Web Development & Design, Reference & Test Preparation
Torrent Hash: C60D999316BDA96A1141D03569BF4E38A4B05700

Introduce your students to a new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With HTML5 and CSS Introductory, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. Within this text you will find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success.

Important Notice: Media content referenced within the product description or the product text may not be available in the ebook version.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
112.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
HTML5 and CSS Complete 7e (Denise M. Woods) Retail PDF [Itzy]

All Comments

How do you get the pdf file version of books? I'd be okay with paying for them if it were like that or we can always access them on their websites, but most are around a 120-day rental and online. Many you can print, some limit how many you can print at a time. I like to be able to copy and paste. Printing to a pdf or xps doesn't allow you to do that because they put your name on it.
Thank you, so happy I double checked before buying it. Like literally minutes away from buying lol. I already have the comprehension version that I had to buy, same edition... So happy my professor allowed us to hold out on getting the books and she provide us with most of the questions so one book isn't needed and I am taking this in class so the third book I get the questions from a girl in class book.
Thanks!
Thank you very much for this book!