IGG-HunieCam.Studio.rar103.23 MB

Description

Title: HunieCam Studio
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Developer: HuniePot
Publisher: HuniePot
Release Date: 5 Apr, 2016

About This Game

Recruit cam models from an eclectic cast of cuties who have probably made some poor life choices. Manage your girls' daily errands/activities to keep them stress-free and productive. Invest in various aspects of your business to improve functions and expand operations. Optimize your cam shows by promoting girls who match popular trends/fetishes. Abandon your morals and disappoint everybody who cares about you!

Key Features

Up to 18 unique cam girls covering a wide variety of perverse preferences!
Send your models to the strip club to increase their talent, the photo studio for more exposure, the day spa to relax a bit, etc...
Analyze important stats on your fans and performers to maximize revenue!
Purchase sex toys and other kinky accessories to aid the girls' performances and boost viewership!
Promote your studio on other adult sites and fetish communities all over the web!
Contract up to six horrific STDs including chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea!
A massive wardrobe of over 140 hot new outfits and hairstyles to unlock!
Grow to become a hugely popular cam site and earn some DOPE ass dick trophies!

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX® 9 Compatible Graphics Card
DirectX: Version 9.0a
Storage: 1 GB available space

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.23 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
HunieCam Studio

All Comments

Well, not sure if it was something on my end. I was able to play the whole 21 days session but when it ended and I got to the studio report page the game basically frooze after it gave me the stats on the left side of the report page. It's not like a "game crashed" frooze, it just stopped there and I can't do anything :p But hei I guess it's not a problem since I got to play all of it. Got the golden penis XD
another gem in my library :3
I suggested this game to my entrepreneurship course teacher, since the game teaches how to run a successful business. He wasn't overly excited.
Thanks
is this the Uncensored version?
The steam version is the only version, there's no nudity.
Thank you.