Huntsman - The Orphanage Proper Halloween Edition [Proper-FINAL] Foxy Games

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 31, 2013 by FoxyGamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Huntsman - The Orphanage Proper Halloween Edition [Proper-FINAL] Foxy Games (Size: 632.88 MB)
 Huntsman - The Orphanage Proper Halloween Edition [Proper-FINAL] Foxy Games.exe632.83 MB
 More Free Foxy Games.png47.68 KB
 Thumbs.db5 KB

Description

Huntsman: The Orphanage is an indie 3D first-person horror-mystery game, where your only equipment is your smartphone and your only weapon is your wits.
Explore the old Orphanage buildings and grounds as you investigate the legend of The Huntsman and discover the truth of the children’s disappearances, but beware of Huntsman himself – he still stalks the hallways and his embrace is inescapable.

imageimageimage

Find the lost orphan, Charley and ensure he survives, so you and your ancestors can continue to exist in this present thread of time and space you know as your reality!

Proper note:

FLT pred Early Access version of this game that was actually BETA. Now we bring you the final version, also known as the Halloween Edition.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
632.88 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Huntsman - The Orphanage Proper Halloween Edition [Proper-FINAL] Foxy Games

All Comments

thanks foxy always trustworthy and reliable keep up the great work, one of my favorite uploaders..
thanks foxy always trustworthy and reliable keep up the great work, one of my favorite uploaders..
not working on my win 7 even as admin !