I am Bread (2015) PC | RePack

seeders: 115
leechers: 25
Added on August 17, 2015 by The.Bladein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

I am Bread (2015) PC | RePack (Size: 623.03 MB)
 setup-1.bin76.12 MB
 setup-2.bin77 MB
 setup-3.bin77 MB
 setup-4.bin77 MB
 setup-5.bin77 MB
 setup-6.bin77 MB
 setup-7.bin77 MB
 setup-8.bin77 MB
 setup-9.bin7.03 MB
 setup.exe904.57 KB

Description

Release date: April 9, 2015
Genre: Adventure, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer: Bossa Studios
Publisher: Bossa Studios
Publication type: RePack
Interface language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
Voice language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
Tablet: Enclosing [CODEX]

System requirements:
■ Operating system: Windows 7
■ Processor: 2.4 GHz
■ RAM: 2 GB
■ Video card: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 or better
■ Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0 c
■ Free space on hard disk: 1 GB

Description:
I am Bread-wonderful story about slice of bread from the creators of Surgeon Simulator, which will undergo many tests, to pursue his dream of becoming a toast!
Someone in the Studio, the creators apparently once again tired of planes, tanks and ships, inviting the rest of a truly brilliant idea-Simulator bread! No, no, you heard right, each player will have to try yourself in the role of a small piece of bread with some semblance of intelligence and capable of moving around, relying on, hmmmmm, some semblance of upside. The purpose of all this action is tastier and faster to submit yourself for breakfast, lunch or dinner. For this, the poor hlebušku will literally Cook yourself! And if in the early stages of all cooking be limited to jumping in the toaster and felting in the vegetable oil, then in later levels have to naturally sweat, working again immediately with a bunch of other objects.

■ Nothing removed/no recoded
■ Version games from 13.08.2015
■ Repak from U4enik_77

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
623.03 MB
seeders:115
leechers:25
I am Bread (2015) PC | RePack