I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban [2013][Malala Yousafzai][mobi/epub][INFERNO]

seeders: 35
leechers: 3
Added on October 11, 2013 by CerealKillerXin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban [2013][Malala Yousafzai][mobi/epub][INFERNO] (Size: 3.16 MB)
 I am Malala - Malala Yousafzai.epub1.38 MB
 I am Malala - Malala Yousafzai.mobi1.79 MB

Description

I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai

Format: mobi/epub
Print Length: 352 pages
Genre: Biography
Published: 8 October 2013

"I come from a country which was created at midnight. When I almost died it was just after midday."

When the Taliban took control of the Swat Valley, one girl spoke out. Malala Yousafzai refused to be silenced and fought for her right to an education.

On Tuesday 9 October 2012, she almost paid the ultimate price. Shot in the head at point blank range while riding the bus home from school, few expected her to survive.

Instead, Malala's miraculous recovery has taken her on an extraordinary journey from a remote valley in Northern Pakistan to the halls of the United Nations in New York. At sixteen, she has become a global symbol of peaceful protest and the youngest ever nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I Am Malala is the remarkable tale of a family uprooted by global terrorism, of the fight for girls' education, and of Malala's parents' fierce love for their daughter in a society that prizes sons. It will make you believe in the power of one person's voice to inspire change in the world.

Review:

Malala Yousufzai is the voice of Islam's next generation of moderate Muslims.

Though only 16 years old, the charismatic teenager fearlessly articulates how her faith grounds her and gives her the courage to back up her views on peace and the importance of education. Her father is a teacher and outspoken activist for education, as well as a devout Muslim who opposes the Taliban's narrow-minded interpretation of Islam.

Malala presents an alternate narrative to the hijacking of Islam by the Taliban; using the Muslim faith as a framework to argue for the importance of education rather than making Islam a justification for oppression. She doesn't hesitate to directly challenge the Taliban, saying in a speech to the UN, "They think that God is a tiny, little conservative being who would send girls to the hell just because of going to school. The terrorists are misusing the name of Islam and Pashtun society for their own personal benefits."

Malala is an inspiration to girls all over the world, particularly young Muslim women who see her as an example of what it means to be a strong, outspoken advocate while still holding fast to the Islamic faith. Islam doesn't have to be a religion of seclusion or oppression, and Malala is a bold manifestation of that truth.

The Huffington Post, 10/10/2013.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.16 MB
seeders:35
leechers:3
I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban [2013][Malala Yousafzai][mobi/epub][INFERNO]

All Comments

Thank You
thanks
Thanks for your time.. Much appreciated.
Thanks for the upload
thx
thx
thank you