I'd Kill For You (2014-2015) Season 2

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 9, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

I'd Kill For You (2014-2015) Season 2 (Size: 3.67 GB)
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E01.All Work and No Play.mp4304 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E02.Texas Black Magic.mp4303.88 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E03.Murder In Law.mp4304.78 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E05.Locked Up in Love.mp4364.18 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E06.Anything for My Baby.mp4308.69 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E07.Alaskan Blood Pact.mp4306.98 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E08.The.Crusaders.Son.mp4321.22 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E09.Treasure Coast Killing.mp4301.04 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E10.Mother of All Murders.mp4307.54 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E11.Pain Killer.mp4311.01 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E12.Ménage a Murder.mp4310.38 MB
 Id.Kill.For.You.S02E13.The Cheating Type.mp4309.61 MB

Description

I'd Kill For You (2014-2015) Season 2 - Investigation Discovery

I'D KILL FOR YOU exposes chilling crimes committed by people with twisted agendas who use their lovers as murder weapons. Each episode tells the story of an ill-fated relationship that leaves one lover not only dumped, but deserted...six feet under. In-depth interviews with family, friends and authorities on the case provide the missing details that patch together pieces of the investigation.

Special note: S02E04 - Bloody Custody is missing from this season. If I find it in the future I will be happy to upload.)

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 311 MiB
Duration: 43mn 31s
Bit rate: 900 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 3:2
Frame rate: 23.976 fps

1. All Work and No Play

A distressing 911 call brings police to the scene of what looks like a tragic accident in the home of Robert Breininger. But soon a cunning plot of master manipulation starts to unravel leaving detectives with the most inconceivable of suspects.

December 6, 2014

2. Texas Black Magic

Dora Cisneros is a wife and a mother of five in Brownsville, Texas. Her youngest daughter, Christina, is in love and Dora keeps a close eye on boyfriend Joey Fischer. When Dora gets too involved, the relationship ends - and so does someone's life.

December 13, 2014

3. Murder In-Law

In a coastal Connecticut town a nasty custody battle threatens to shatter the lives of the Carpenter family until daughter Beth, a shining star attorney, steps in. What follows is a
rollercoaster of sex, lies, illicit lovers, and a fight to the death.

December 20, 2014

4. Bloody Custody - Omitted. I will upload if I ever find this episode.

Outside Birmingham, Alabama, Jessica and Jeff McCord are in post-honeymoon bliss when Jessica's disgruntled ex-husband threatens to turn their world upside down. Custody battles
bring out the worst in people, and in this case, acts of evil murder.

December 27, 2014

5. Locked Up in Love

Tina Leja is the All-American girl and the pride of Holcombe, Wisconsin. But when financial difficulties force her to drop out of college, she takes a job in a Minnesota State Prison where an unexpected romance ends with deadly consequences.

January 3, 2015

6. Anything for My Baby

Tabitha Messina is days away from her high school graduation and after a recent break-up with her boyfriend, she's been playing the field. Before long a twisted love triangle sets off a finale of teenage passion, revenge and a grizzly double murder.

January 10, 2015

7. Alaskan Blood Pact

The Waterman family is beloved in their small, remote village of Craig, Alaska. But when charred human remains are discovered in the forest, clues start to point to the unlikeliest of murder suspects, and a community is left shaken to its very core.

January 17, 2015

8. The Crusader's Son

Mary Louise Thompson is losing her quiet Oregon town to rising street gangs. Determined to retaliate, she recruits a charming teenager to reach out to local youth. But when her son
ends up back behind bars, the fight for Eugene takes a bloody turn.

January 24, 2015

9. Treasure Coast Killing

Power-couple Daniel Duffy and Nicole Torres are living it up. And when Daniel offers Nicole's father, John, some fast money, he can't refuse. But with money and power comes
consequences. And in this instance, they're deadly.

January 31, 2015

10. Mother of All Murders

The Pedroza family seems to be living the American dream in Florida. But Miguel Pedroza is an alcoholic, his wife Isabelle is controlling, and their daughter Linda is rebelling in every way. When a charming man enters their lives -- tragedy unfolds.

February 7, 2015

11. Pain Killer

A shocking murder shakes the wealthy community of Ramsey, New Jersey. Detectives use wiretaps, search warrants, and computer forensics to uncover the truth behind the stormy lives of a high powered pharmaceutical executive and his troubled wife.

February 14, 2015

12. Menage a Murder

New York Housewife Susan Fassett starts an illicit affair with local businessman, Fred Andros. But when her husband Jeff finds out, it's not long before a deadly love triangle unfolds.
After all, three is always a crowd.

February 21, 2015

13. The Cheating Type

The Mengel family is living the American Dream. They have three beautiful kids and a booming family business. But beneath the surface, Kevin and Morgan are trying to hide secrets of lust, betrayal and ultimately murder.

February 28, 2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.67 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
I'd Kill For You (2014-2015) Season 2

Screenshots

I'd Kill For You (2014-2015) Season 2 screenshot