I Didnt Do It S01E05 It Tastes Like A Brussels Sprout 720p KVJ (Fast DL)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 3, 2014 by Kevin_Jin TV
Torrent verified.

I Didnt Do It S01E05 It Tastes Like A Brussels Sprout 720p KVJ (Fast DL) (Size: 273.04 MB)
 I.Didnt.Do.It.S01E05.It.Tastes.Like.A.Brussels.Sprout.720p.KVJ.mp4273.04 MB
 uploaded by Kevin_J.txt103 bytes

Description

I Didn't Do It S01E05 If It Tastes Like a Brussels Sprout

Screenshot:

Episode Description:

Lindy tries to convince her school that eating vegetables is a healthy choice but everyone disagrees. Logan and Jasmine create a spray that makes vegetables taste better and more appealing called "Happy Time Flavor Changing Yum Yum Spray". The whole school loves the spray and Logan, Jasmine, Garrett and Delia are invited to guest star on a show called Barracuda Boardroom, which involves three billionaires that are willing to invest in products brought to them by young entrepreneurs. Lindy is desperate to be with them as she is jealous of how they are able to succeed in the spray which she thought it was a ridiculous idea, to Logan's amusement. Logan wants to make it blue, but Jasmine disapproves of the idea. When Lindy asks to join the group on the show, Jasmine accepts, to Logan's dismay. He decides to get revenge on Jasmine by adding the blue to the spray. When they're on Barracuda Boardroom, one of the judges claims she is ready to make an offer. Since Logan changed the formula by adding the blue color, it doesn't agree with the judges stomachs and he subsequently gets vomited on by the judges.

Info:

Resolution: 1280x720

Vid Bitrate: 1500kbps

Aud Bitrate: 128kbps

encode file size: 273MB

Source file size: 978MB (1080p)

Original Air Date: March 9, 2014

Note: This upload is supported by a seedbox for fast DL speeds

Thanks To:
tehparadox

Please seed after downloading to keep the content alive... Thanks

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
273.04 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
I Didnt Do It S01E05 It Tastes Like A Brussels Sprout 720p KVJ (Fast DL)