I Didnt Do It S01E08 Dance Fever 720p KVJ (Fast DL)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 3, 2014 by Kevin_Jin TV
Torrent verified.

I Didnt Do It S01E08 Dance Fever 720p KVJ (Fast DL) (Size: 262.82 MB)
 I.Didnt.Do.It.S01E08.Dance.Fever.720p.KVJ.mp4262.82 MB
 uploaded by Kevin_J.txt103 bytes

Description

I Didn't Do It S01E08 Dance Fever

Screenshot:

Episode Description:

A few days before the school's Spring Fling dance, Sherri – claimed to be the nicest girl in the school – along with Lindy become the only two students with perfect attendance records Greg Johnson gets sick. Sherri threatens Lindy, saying that she will eventually be the only with a perfect attendance record, making her paranoid about Sherri trying to make her sick. After Lindy gets a cold, she insists on going to school while Sherri realizes this and tries even harder to make Lindy miss school, even resorting to locking her in the janitor's closet. Lindy ends up accidentally breaking Sherri's leg during her escape and inadvertently spreads her flu to every student at school. Logan is going to the dance with a girl called Seanna Bergdorf, but is in need of the expensive gifts he had promised ehr. He gets many companies (including a suit shop and a limousine service) to sponsor his date and paying with ads on his suit. After Seanna gets hurt (which Sherri planned), Logan is now going with Sherri. Garrett wants to invite Tiffany, a girl from school, to the dance. However, he wants to do it the best and most original way possible, but many of his ideas fail when someone tries them before him. Jasmine waits for a guy called Dave Bixby to invite her to the dance, while Delia's grandma is visiting and Delia starts acting like her.

Special guest stars: Peyton List as Sherri, Tristen Bankston as Steve, Scott Shilstone as Dave Bixby, Barry Finkel as Mr. Applebaum and Alan Chow as DJ Eddie White.

Info:

Resolution: 1280x720

Vid Bitrate: 1500kbps

Aud Bitrate: 128kbps

encode file size: 262MB

Source file size: 928MB (1080p)

Original Air Date: April 13, 2014

Note: This upload is supported by a seedbox for fast DL speeds

Thanks To:
tehparadox

Please seed after downloading to keep the content alive... Thanks

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
262.82 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
I Didnt Do It S01E08 Dance Fever 720p KVJ (Fast DL)