i do (how to get married...) (prête-moi ta main) 2006 region free dvd5 french - bcbc

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on December 23, 2015 by bcbcfilmsin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

i do (how to get married...) (prête-moi ta main) 2006 region free dvd5 french - bcbc (Size: 4.24 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup58 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo58 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob249.84 MB

Description

I Do: How To Get Married And Stay Single (Original title: Prête-moi ta main) or Rent a Wife (international working title), is a 2006 French romantic comedy directed by Eric Lartigau, based on an original idea by Alain Chabat. The film stars Charlotte Gainsbourg, Alain Chabat and Bernadette Lafont. It is Chabat and Gainsbourg's third collaboration, after Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants (2004) and The Science of Sleep (2006).

Contains movie and Optional English, Spanish Subtitles. No menus or extras. Regular DVD quality (Not BD, 1080p etc...). Seeding/Feedback appreciated. Thank you.

Synopsis

Successful perfume executive Luis (Alain Chabat) is happily single, but his mother and sisters want him to settle down. After they arrange a string of disastrous blind dates, Luis concocts a crazy scheme that will make his family happy without his getting married. All he needs to do is hire a girl to act as his fiancée and then dump him at the altar. But when Luis meets Emmanuelle, the plan takes a turn he never anticipated in this French comedy.

Cast

Alain Chabat, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Bernadette Lafont, Wladimir Yordanoff, Gregoire Oestermann, Veronique Barrault, Marie-Armelle Deguy, Katia Lewkowicz, Louise Monot, Luce Mouchel

Box office reception

Released on November 1, 2006 in France, the film went straight to #1 at the box office, grossing over a million tickets. It spent six consecutive weeks in the box office top 10. By December 19, the film had reached the 3 million tickets sold mark. It eventually sold just over 3.5 million tickets, making it the second most successful film of 2007 at the French box office.

Awards and nominations

César Awards (France)

Nominated: Best Actor – Leading Role (Alain Chabat)

Nominated: Best Actress – Leading Role (Charlotte Gainsbourg)

Nominated: Best Actress – Supporting Role (Bernadette Lafont)

I Do: How To Get Married And Stay Single (Original title: Prête-moi ta main) Film Review

There are a few things that the French do better than most: romance, wine and farcical comedies - and I Do: How To Get Married And Stay Single (what a great title) has them all. Luis Chosta (Chabat) is a handsome 43-year-old perfume designer who likes to play the field, so much so that his overbearing and meddling family of sisters (who call themselves G7, such is their power over him) decide that Luis should settle down and get married. Luis, preferring singledom but afraid to stand up to his family, employs Emma (Gainsbourg), who needs money to adopt a Brazilian boy, to be his 'wife'. The plan: Emma will dump him at the altar and Luis's family will feel so sorry for him, they'll never mention marriage again. Simple? In theory. A pleasant comedy that grabs you from the get-go (having an Amelie-esque intro didn't hurt), everything about I Do delivers on what it sets out to be; the sexual chemistry between the leads is believable, the tone is consistent and the gags, even though they spend more time at snigger-fest than in thigh-slapping country, get the laughs they aim for. It might be a little obvious and turns out the way you'd expect it to, but there are enough twists and turns on the journey to keep you entertained.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.24 GB
seeders:3
leechers:5
i do (how to get married...) (prête-moi ta main) 2006 region free dvd5 french - bcbc

Trailer