I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here AU S01E16 - TheEmpire (READ)

seeders: 41
leechers: 20
Added on February 22, 2015 by xgimpyxin TV
Torrent verified.

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here AU S01E16 - TheEmpire (READ) (Size: 539.64 MB)
 Im.A.Celebrity.Get.Me.Out.Of.Here.AU.S01E16-TheEmpire.mp4539.64 MB

Description

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here AU S01E16 - TheEmpire

Original Airdate: February 22, 2015

Some important news to share regarding I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here AU!

First and most important is to let everyone that has been following this series know that Hector will not be capping any further episodes of this series. Some of you may know that Hector has had some very serious health issues and has been in and out of the hospital for some time now. Unfortunately Hector is being admitted back in the hospital again and we all need to wish him the best in a speedy and full recovery. He sure has been dealing with this for a long time and I hope the Doctors can get him as healthy as possible and back on his feet soon. If I get any updates on how he's doing I will pass them along to everyone.

Get well buddy!

Going forward any episodes that don't show up by the time it becomes available on the official website then I'll get by doing webrips for those. So plan on most episodes having a little delay in posting.

So there you have it and once again best wishes to Hector on a speedy recovery!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
539.64 MB
seeders:41
leechers:20
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here AU S01E16 - TheEmpire (READ)

All Comments

Thank you
awesome...thanks!!!
Best wishes Hector & speedy recovery from the states
xzulux,
If the fallout zones show up I'll post them. If they are available on the website prior to the next episode airing I may go ahead and do webrips. Let me first concentrate on getting on track with the main shows and hope for a consistent source. :)
xgimpyx....my best mate ....A BIG THANK YOU
Thanks for the great uploads and wish hector speedy recovery. Can you get the Fallout Zones episodes as well?