I'M A SURVIVOR by VINCENT MORRIS.epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on January 23, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

I'M A SURVIVOR by VINCENT MORRIS.epub (Size: 192.64 KB)
 I'M A SURVIVOR by VINCENT MORRIS.epub192.64 KB

Description

Tonya had been molested, emotionally and physically abused, homeless, broke, and left all alone in the world. Tonya was a survivor.

One day after laying on her back to keep from being thrown out of an apartment she comes to the realization she wants more out of life. Along the way a series of obstacles will stand in the way of her achieving her dreams, despite fighting with everything she has inside her.

Will her felon boyfriend be able to turn his life around once he get's out of prison? Will her daughter fall victim to the same streets that consumed her? Will she be a stripper being abused by men for the rest of her life? Will she ever be in a healthy relationship? Is she just another hoodrat?

I'm a Survivor is a gritty, yet optimistic, tale about rising from the bottom to the top. The author is quoted as saying, "We all know a Tonya. Many of us have had our backs against the wall and had to struggle to survive. Most of us want to be in a place we aren't, and that's the realest thing you ever heard. In that way this story isn't just for the sistas. It's for all of us."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
192.64 KB
seeders:4
leechers:2
I'M A SURVIVOR by VINCENT MORRIS.epub