I’m Thinking of Ending Things - {CHB Books}

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by CHBBooksin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

I’m Thinking of Ending Things - {CHB Books} (Size: 3.53 MB)
 Cover.jpg13.06 KB
 I’m Thinking of Ending Things - {CHB Books}.pdf1.35 MB
 I’m Thinking of Ending Things - {CHB Books}.epub2.16 MB

Description

DO NOT FORGET MORE BOOKS

CHBBooks.Blogspot.com

Print Length: 224 pages
Publisher: Gallery/Scout Press (14 June 2016)
Author: Iaib Reid
Language: English
ASIN: B0176M1BVG

All of Nashville is on edge with a serial killer on the loose. A madman is trying to create his own end-of-days apocalypse and the cops trying to catch him are almost as damaged as the killer. Field of Graves reveals the origins of some of J.T. Ellison's most famous creations: the haunted Lieutenant Taylor Jackson; her blunt, exceptional best friend, medical examiner Dr. Samantha Owens; and troubled FBI profiler Dr. John Baldwin. Together, they race the clock and their own demons to find the killer before he claims yet another victim. This dark, thrilling and utterly compelling novel will have readers on the edge of their seats, and Ellison's fans will be delighted with the revelations about their favorite characters.
"I'm Thinking of Ending Things is one of the best debut novels I've ever read. Iain Reid has crafted a tight, ferocious little book, with a persistent tenor of suspense that tightens and mounts toward its visionary, harrowing final pages" (Scott Heim, award-winning author ofMysterious Skin and We Disappear).

You will be scared. But you won’t know why…

I’m thinking of ending things. Once this thought arrives, it stays. It sticks. It lingers. It’s always there. Always.

Jake once said, “Sometimes a thought is closer to truth, to reality, than an action. You can say anything, you can do anything, but you can’t fake a thought.”

And here’s what I’m thinking: I don’t want to be here.

In this smart, suspenseful, and intense literary thriller, debut novelist Iain Reid explores the depths of the human psyche, questioning consciousness, free will, the value of relationships, fear, and the limitations of solitude. Reminiscent of Jose Saramago’s early work, Michel Faber’s cult classic Under the Skin, and Lionel Shriver’s We Need to Talk about Kevin, I’m Thinking of Ending Things is an edgy, haunting debut. Tense, gripping, and atmospheric, this novel pulls you in from the very first page…and never lets you go.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.53 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
I’m Thinking of Ending Things - {CHB Books}

All Comments

Respect & thanks!