I Married a Billionaire Series (1-4) By Melanie Marchande EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat

seeders: 55
leechers: 16
Added on November 15, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

I Married a Billionaire Series (1-4) By Melanie Marchande EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat (Size: 3.94 MB)
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt336 bytes
 I Married a Billionaire - Melanie Marchande.mobi359.47 KB
 I Married a Billionaire - Melanie Marchande.epub283.97 KB
 Cover.jpg150.88 KB
 metadata.opf6.17 KB
 I Married a Billionaire_ Lost and Found -Melanie Marchande.mobi371.43 KB
 I Married a Billionaire_ Lost and Found -Melanie Marchande.epub285.35 KB
 Cover.jpg76.06 KB
 metadata.opf5.43 KB
 I Married a Billionaire_ The Prodigial Son - Melanie Marchande.mobi354.5 KB
 I Married a Billionaire_ The Prodigial Son - Melanie Marchande.epub272.37 KB
 Cover.jpg100.24 KB
 metadata.opf6.06 KB
 I Married a Master - Melanie Marchande.mobi513.43 KB
 I Married a Master - Melanie Marchande.epub381.79 KB
 Cover.jpg117.61 KB
 metadata.opf3.28 KB
 Romance Impossible - Melanie Marchande.mobi382.75 KB
 Romance Impossible - Melanie Marchande.epub283.3 KB
 Cover.jpg73.32 KB
 metadata.opf5.27 KB

Description

I Married a Billionaire Series (1-4 +2other books) By Melanie Marchande EPUB,MOBI~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI
Genre: Romance,
ISBN: 9781482576986 / 9781489594013 / 9781502460332

About:

Book 1- I Married a Billionaire
Maddy Wainright has given up on marriage - and men. After dating way too many losers who aren't capable of appreciating her for who she is, she's about ready to resign herself to a life of spinsterhood. Until her insanely rich boss Daniel Thorne comes along with an offer she simply can't refuse. He proposes a marriage of convenience - one that would allow Maddy to live in the lap of luxury for a year, and Mr. Thorne to stay in the country that has become his home. At the end of their arrangement, Maddy will walk away with a cool two million dollars. All she has to do is move into his penthouse, put on a convincing show in public, and endure a few INS interviews, for which she will be thoroughly prepped. It's a big risk, but one Maddy might just be willing to take, considering the payoff.

Book 2- I Married a Billionaire: Lost And Found

When Maddy Thorne agreed to marry her billionaire boss in order to keep him in the country, she never would have guessed they'd actually stay together. But over a year later, she's still happily married to the slightly eccentric, maddeningly attractive Daniel. As he begins to come out of his shell and turn into the figurehead that his growing technology company needs, Maddy finds herself dealing with a whole new set of problems. And despite his newfound openness, he's still keeping secrets. Even from her. But despite her misgivings and the ever-present prattle of journalists, really, Maddy can't complain.Then, a frantic late-night phone call changes everything.Daniel has been accused of illegal insider trading. His assets frozen, he suddenly finds himself at the center of a media circus and a trial under a merciless judge with no way out. Maddy wants to support him, but it seems all Daniel wants to do is crawl back into his shell. In the midst of the chaos, Maddy receives an offer to display her drawings at one of the most influential galleries in the city. Pulled in two directions even as her life crashes down around her, will Maddy allow Daniel to keep pushing her away, or will she find a way to pull him back?- Excerpt -Before the entrees came, I actually tried to involve myself in the conversation. And they weren't - excluding me, exactly, it was just that neither one of them looked at me very often, or responded directly to something I'd said. Mostly, it seemed like I was just talking to myself. So I finally gave up. I focused on my meal when it came, refusing to let myself get upset that the two of them seemed about ready to crawl under the table. After all, we were all responsible adults here. It wasn't like anything was going to actually...happen.

Book 3- I Married a Billionaire: The Prodigal Son
Writing billionaire tech mogul Daniel Thorne's official biography is no small task. His wife Maddy isn't quite sure how it fell on her shoulders - but she's not exactly complaining. It's given her a rare opportunity to learn about the details of Daniel's life that he's never shared with her before. After a rocky beginning, their relationship has finally settled into something comforting and secure. After a while, Maddy begins to reconsider her once-stuanch decision not to have children.

Then, one night, a ghost from Daniel's past appears.

Book 4- I Married a Master

Marrying a kinky billionaire wasn’t exactly in my ten-year plan.

Benjamin Chase is not my type. He’s abrasive. He’s arrogant. He doesn’t take anything seriously. I’d die before I dated him, but he has something different in mind.

He has to get married in the next nine months, or he loses his company to his ex-wife. And apparently, I’m the most eligible bachelorette in town. If I accept, I’ll have a fortune, and the opportunity to prove my acting skills with the role of a lifetime. But I also have to accept Ben’s quirks - including the fact that he prefers his women bowing and scraping in a ridiculous parody of gender roles I thought we left behind, oh, several decades ago. I have absolutely no intention of submitting in private, but I’ll have to be by his side at all the right clubs and parties. Pretending to be his property. He says it’s all a game, but my head says to run away.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.94 MB
seeders:55
leechers:16
I Married a Billionaire Series (1-4) By Melanie Marchande EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat

All Comments

thank you so much. :-)