I’ – Motion Poster - 1080p HD - Vikram, Shankar- A.R Rahman - $@NDY

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 13, 2014 by ItsMeSaNdYin Movies > Movie clips
Torrent verified.

I’ – Motion Poster - 1080p HD - Vikram, Shankar- A.R Rahman - $@NDY (Size: 16.23 MB)
 I’ – Motion Poster - Vikram, Shankar- A.R Rahman - $@NDY.mp416.23 MB

Description

"I" is one of the most-awaited films of 2014. The Shankar directorial has been in the making for nearly two years. The post-production work of the Vikram starrer is progressing well.

Fans have been eagerly waiting to see the final product as Shankar is known for making films with grandeur. The second time collaboration of the director with Vikram, post the stupendous success of "Anniyan" has generated lot of buzz surrounding the project.

The audio launch of "I" is all set to take place in a grand manner on 15 September. Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger will be attending the event along with the cast and crew of "I." Several south celebrities are also expected to grace the occasion.

Oscar winner A. R. Rahman has composed the soundtracks for "I." The film's teaser is also expected to be released during the audio launch function.

Earlier, the film was named as "Ai," but the makers have changed the title to "I."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
I’ – Motion Poster - 1080p HD - Vikram, Shankar- A.R Rahman - $@NDY