I-Ninja (RUS | ENG | Multi6) [RePack] by RG Mechanics

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on December 11, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

I-Ninja (RUS | ENG | Multi6) [RePack] by RG Mechanics (Size: 928.17 MB)
 Data1.bin755.1 MB
 data2.bin171.42 MB
 setup.exe1.64 MB
 icon.ico5.56 KB
 autorun.inf57 bytes

Description

Year of release : 23 April 2004
Genre : Action / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer : Argonaut Games
Publisher : ZOO Digital Publishing / New Disc
Publication Type : RePack
Language : | | | | |
Voice set Language : | | | | |
Tablet : not required

System requirements:
> Operating system : Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
> Processor : Intel Pentium III / Athlon 1 GHz
> RAM : 256 MB
> Graphics Card : 3D-accelerator with 64 MB of memory
> Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
> Free space on hard disk : 1.15 GB

Description :
"I-Ninja" - is a fun story told using advanced graphics technology, bright style, original gaming solutions and inimitable humor. Small and inexperienced, but very determined ninja armed with only one desire for revenge, seeking to destroy all the enemies of his clan. But in vain enemies are confident in his helplessness! Let his mentor only feeble old man, and he nindzya- "grader", the kid can find something to surprise any notorious villain.

Features:
Contrary to the forces of gravity: races vertically, flying with katana sword, as the propeller, violent clashes at the eaves width of one foot and incredible stunts, which are capable of only the most cold-blooded ninja!
A true warrior's arsenal: Shuriken, Katana, blowguns, rocket launchers and other equally effective weapon with which to eliminate any enemy who dared to stand in the way of the hero.
Intrigue villains nothing compared to the perfidy of their superiors. Give bout this whole army invaders, despite the number of enemies, time and place of battle. Join the battle with the giant robot and tear it into parts.
Impossible Mission in remote places. Perform combat missions (extremely difficult for the ninja and it is impossible for a man) in 5 huge worlds filled with the most hilarious surprises.
Full support for widescreen resolutions 16x9 and 16h10

Features repack:
I-Ninja
Do not cut / recoded
Ability to select a combination of text and voice (see the screenshots installer)

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
928.17 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
I-Ninja (RUS | ENG | Multi6) [RePack] by RG Mechanics

Trailer