I Puritani Opera DVD9 NTSC Version 2 Italia audio MultiSubs

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 28, 2012 by juultjein Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

I Puritani Opera DVD9 NTSC Version 2 Italia audio MultiSubs (Size: 7.79 GB)
 info.nfo3.36 KB
 Torrent downloaded from juultje torrents on BTScene.eu.txt66 bytes
 Torrent_downloaded_from_AhaShare.com.txt63 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded from udptracker.1337x.org80announce.txt61 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Deemtrack.in.txt44 bytes
 tracked By movie-torrentz.txt36 bytes
 Torrent download from udp tracker.btscene.eu 80 announce.txt36 bytes
 I_PURITANI.iso7.75 GB
 I_PURITANI-03.jpg4.34 MB
 I_PURITANI-10.jpg4.19 MB
 I_PURITANI-01.jpg4.1 MB
 I_PURITANI-02.jpg3.99 MB
 I_PURITANI-04.jpg2.68 MB
 I_PURITANI-07.jpg2.58 MB
 I_PURITANI-11.jpg2.57 MB
 I_PURITANI-08.jpg2.41 MB
 I_PURITANI-06.jpg2.3 MB
 I_PURITANI-12.jpg2.25 MB
 I_PURITANI-01.jpg4.1 MB
 I_PURITANI-02.jpg3.99 MB

Description

Nederlands Philharmonisch Orkest
Koor van De Nederlandse Opera
Dir. Giuliano Carella

Lord Gualtiero Valton - Daniel Borowski
Sir Giorgio - Riccardo Zanellato
Lord Arturo Talbo - John Osborn
Sir Riccardo Forth - Scott Hendricks
Sir Bruno Roberton - Gregorio Gonzalez
Enrichetta di Francia - Fredrika Brillembourg
Elvira - Mariola Cantarero

Act 1

A fortress near Plymouth, commanded by Lord Gualtiero Valton

At daybreak, the Puritan soldiers anticipate victory over the Royalists. Riccardo had been promised Elvira's hand in marriage by Lord Valton but, returning to Plymouth, he finds that she is in love with Arturo (a Royalist), and will marry him instead. He confides in Bruno ("Ah! Per sempre ... Bel sogno beato").

In Elvira's apartments, Giorgio reveals that it was he who persuaded Lord Valton to grant Elvira's wish. She is overjoyed.

Arturo arrives for the wedding and celebrates his new-found happiness ("A te, o cara"). Valton is to take a mysterious lady (suspected of being a Royalist spy) to appear before Parliament. Arturo discovers that she is Enrichetta (Henrietta Maria), widow of the executed King Charles I. Elvira appears singing a joyful polonaise ("Son vergin vezzosa"), but drops her wedding veil as she departs to make ready for the wedding. Arturo uses the veil to disguise Enrichetta as Elvira and so enabling her to escape. On the way, they encounter Riccardo and, when he discovers that the woman with Arturo is not Elvira, he is content to let them pass. When the escape is discovered, Elvira believes herself deserted and loses her reason ("Oh, vieni al tempio, fedele Arturo").
Act 2

Another part of the fortress

Giorgio describes Elvira's madness ("Cinta di fiori"). Riccardo brings the news that Arturo is now a fugitive who has been condemned to death for allowing Enrichetta to escape. Elvira now appears, still deranged but longing for Arturo ("Qui la voce ...Vien, diletto"). Giorgio and Riccardo argue over whether Arturo's death will mean that Elvira will die of grief, but eventually agree that he must die if he is found fighting for the Royalists in the impending battle ("Il rival salvar tu dei ... Suoni la tromba").
Act 3

The countryside near the fortress, three months later

Arturo is still on the run, but has returned to see Elvira. He hears her singing ("A una fonte afflitto e solo") and they are reunited ("Vieni fra le mie braccie"). But Elvira fears that they will again be parted, and when Riccardo arrives, with Giorgio and the soldiers, to announce Arturo's death sentence, she finally comes to her senses. An ensemble ("Credeasi, misera") develops, during which Bellini writes a High F-natural above High C for Arturo, and even Riccardo is moved by the plight of the lovers. The soldiers demand Arturo's execution, but word is brought that, although the Royalists have been defeated, Oliver Cromwell has pardoned all prisoners. The lovers are finally united for good.

Category: Video
Format: DVD
Source:Retail
Subtitle: English Dutch German French Spanish Italia optional
Genre: Music
Language: Italia audio
Standard:NTSC
Format version : Version 2
Bit rate mode: Variable
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 16:9
Frame rate: 29.970 fps

Enjoy the Music/Opera

Don`t quit after you finished the download, but keep seeding.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.79 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1