Classic phone.m4r460.08 KB
 Gayatri.m4r458.55 KB
 Glass.m4r250.43 KB
 DYING.m4r86.86 KB
 laughing.m4r40.81 KB
 Rooster.m4r26.78 KB

Description

Ringtone for iPhone.
Containing 16 different types of ringtone which support with your iPhone.
Just download and add to your iTunes.

Tutorial of making ringtone for iPhone from Windows PC:
>> Run the iTunes program in your Windows 7 computer. From the list of programs stored in iTunes choose the song you wish to set as the ringtone. Select the option ‘Play’, then choose the start time and end time of the part of the song which you wish to set as your ringtone. Keep in mind that it should not be more than forty seconds.
>> Right click the song you have selected and select the option ‘Get Info’.
>> Choose the tab ‘Option’ and then enter ‘Start Time’ and then ‘Stop Time’ in the boxes. Select the option ‘OK’.
>> Go back to ‘iTunes’, play the song again, and make sure that the start time and stop time entered by you are correct. You may go back and make changes if necessary.
>> Select the option ‘Advanced’ and then click the option ‘Create AAC Version’. By this, the program creates another version of the song that contains only the part selected by you.
>> Go to the song again and right click it. Choose the option ‘Get Info’.
>> Choose the tab ‘Option’ and uncheck the option next to ‘Start time’ and ‘Stop Time’ and this will play the song completely next time.
>> Locate the portion of the song, which you have created and right click it.
>> Select the option ‘Show in Windows Explorer’. Again, right click the file and choose ‘Rename’.
>> Enter the name of the file and alter the extension of the file to ‘.m4r’ from ‘.m4a’. This will help the iTunes program to identify it as a ringtone and not as a song.
>> Open the ‘iTunes’ program and the option ‘File’. Select ‘Add File to Library’ and browse to the location of the newly created ringtone. Double click the file and this will add the ringtone to the library.
>> Connect your iPhone to your computer and start the sync process.
>> Once the sync process is over, the newly created ringtone will be added to your iPhone’s list of ringtones. For additional assistance, you may contact me.

Thumbs Up Please

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.92 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
i Ringtone

All Comments

thanks
warm welcome dear friend
nyc collection
Thank you very much my friend
Thank you for uploading these, I will be seeding for a few weeks
gratitude to you my friend
Fast d/l and am seeding! Nice collection of ringtones. I like the "who let the dog out". Think I will use it for my new ringtone.
i have been using this "who let the dog out" ringtone since a long time. Thank you so much for your comment. i appreciate your feedback.