I Shouldn't Be Alive - Series 1 (2005) [DVDRip (XviD)] *DW Staff Approved*

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 29, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

I Shouldn't Be Alive - Series 1 (2005) [DVDRip (XviD)] *DW Staff Approved* (Size: 2.44 GB)
 6 - Jaws of Death.avi418.42 MB
 5 - Kidnap in the Killing Fields.avi418.26 MB
 4 - Swept Away.avi417.7 MB
 3 - Escape From The Amazon.avi416.54 MB
 1 - Shark Survivor.avi415.94 MB
 2 - Lost in the Snow.avi408.16 MB
 1 - Shark Survivor.txt608 bytes

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

===I Shouldn't Be Alive - Show General Information===

This show aired from October 2005 until March 2007. The show is very appropriately titled as it tells the stories of people who have encountered horrific events while cheating 'certain' death.

In each episode the victims narrate while actors re-enact the events. I have found all of the re-enactments to be very well done, leaving me quite impressed with the directors and producers. As these dramas unfold you will find yourself glued to the screen. Many of the events these poor souls encountered are what the rest of us have nightmares about.

=== Episode Information ===

Episode 1 - Shark Survivor (28th Oct. 2005)

While transporting a new ship from Maine to Florida, 5 friends get caught in a Tropical Storm. The effect of this storm causes their boat, The Trashmaster, to sink and leave them stranded in the shark infested waters of the Atlantic Ocean.

Episode 2 - Lost In The Snow (4th Nov. 2005)

A man, his wife, and their five-month old son travel to a funeral, but on the way there, they miss the sign that leads to the city and instead go into an uninhabited national park which is closed for the winter. This U.S. Army private and his young family are now stuck in a raging snow storm. Realizing that the car engine has frozen they abandon the car and head for the hills to find help. Will they survive the blistering cold?

Episode 3 - Escape From The Amazon (11th Nov. 2005)

On an exploration visit to the Amazon, three friends, put their trust in a charismatic guide who lures them with promises of forgotten villages and untamed jungle. But after a confrontation the three friends and the guide split up and now have to make their way from the Amazon Jungle to civilization. In the jungle, often things that seem harmless are very often deadly....

Episode 4 - Swept Away (18th Nov. 2005)

Upon touring Washington State's San Juan islands two best friends fall victim to stormy conditions and surging currents. Kayaking in the Strait of Georgia is more challenging than anticipated and when the tide comes in, one friend falls from his kayak and fears that he will end up in the Pacific Ocean.

Episode 5 - Kidnap In The Killing Fields (25th Nov. 2005

While removing land mines near the Cambodian countryside. Chris Moon and two of his colleagues are ambushed and kidnapped by the Khmer Rouge guerrillas. After having avoided immediate execution, Will Chris and his colleagues be able to make it out safely?

Episode 6 - Jaws Of Death (2nd Dec. 2005)

While trying to chase poachers away with his aircraft Biologist Greg Rasmussen crashes his plane in the African savannah. With legs broken in a total of six different places, he has to make it alive past lions and other dangerous predators in a state of intense pain and loss of leg mobility.

=== COMING SOON===

I also have series 2 and 3 and will get those uploaded in the next 3-4 days.

--- File Information ---

File Name: 1 - Shark Survivor.avi

Duration (hh:mm:ss): 43:22.893

File Size (in bytes): 436,147,964

--- Video Information ---

Video Codec Name: XviD ISO MPEG-4

Video Bitrate (kbps): 1199

frame Width (pixels): 640

frame Height (pixels): 480

frames Per Second: 29.970

--- Audio Information ---

Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate(kbps): 128

Audio BitRate Type CBR

Audio Sample Rate 44100 Hz

DW Staff Approved http://thebox.bz/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=25364

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.44 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
I Shouldn't Be Alive - Series 1 (2005) [DVDRip (XviD)] *DW Staff Approved*