I Too Had a Love Story

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on October 5, 2014 by WuffAndrein Books
Torrent verified.

I Too Had a Love Story (Size: 991.62 KB)
 I Too Had a Love Story - Ravinder, Singh.mobi347.18 KB
 I Too Had a Love Story - Ravinder, Singh.azw3324 KB
 I Too Had a Love Story - Ravinder, Singh.epub245.22 KB
 I Too Had a Love Story - Ravinder, Singh.jpg73.88 KB
 I Too Had a Love Story - Ravinder, Singh.opf1.34 KB

Description

Publisher: Penguin India; Reprint edition (31 October 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0143418769
ISBN-13: 978-0143418764
Reading level: 18+ years
Pages : 256

Description :

I Too Had a Love Story by Ravinder Singh Free PDF, Epub, Mobi EBook Download

Happy endings are not for everyone, but when a relationship goes sour it does not necessarily mean that it has ended. Ravinder Singh tells us the tale of his love story where he loved and lost, but found something else in exchange. Based on a real-life story, the book is the author's debut novel that bares his love life for all to see. The book begins with a reunion and takes us on the tumultuous journey of finding love in the 21st century. It entails the questioning of the truth in a love marriage where both parties have not even met each other. Tested by the hassles of the modern world we live in, I Too Had A Love Story, makes us want to know more about the fate of the lovebirds in the novel. Humorous and romantic, this book is for the curious who wonder how relationships are successful in this fast-paced century. Love, a language that the whole world can understand, is portrayed beautifully in the context of the modern world without getting too sentimental or stoic. The reprint edition of I Too had a Love Story, published in 2012, is available in paperback .

Key Features:

The story is based on Ravinder Singh's own life, when he met a girl on a matrimony website and she passed away before they got engaged.
This book is followed by Can Love Happen Twice? By Ravinder Singh.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
991.62 KB
seeders:4
leechers:2
I Too Had a Love Story