i've been waiting so long (Une vie à t'attendre) 2004 region free dvd5 french bcbc

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on December 21, 2015 by bcbcfilmsin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVD

i've been waiting so long (Une vie à t'attendre) 2004 region free dvd5 french bcbc (Size: 4.36 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup64 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo64 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob367.87 MB

Description

I've Been Waiting So Long (Une vie à t'attendre) is a 2004 French film directed by Thierry Klifa and starring Nathalie Baye and Patrick Bruel.

Contains movie and Optional English Subtitles. No menus or extras. Regular DVD quality (Not BD, 1080p etc...). Seeding/Feedback appreciated. Thank You.

Synopsis

After the death of his mother, Alex gave up his career as an artist to take over the management of the family restaurant, which he runs with his friend Camille and his depressive brother Julien. He is preparing to marry his girlfriend, Claire, when an ex-lover of his, Jeanne, suddenly appears on the scene. Having lived for several years in Brazil, Jeanne has returned to France to visit her elderly mother. Whilst she is looking for an apartment for herself, her husband and her son, she renews her affair with Alex. The couple are holidaying in Tuscany when Alex learns that Claire is pregnant. He realises that the time has come for him to make his choice: Jeanne or Claire?

Cast

Nathalie Baye, Patrick Bruel, Géraldine Pailhas, Anouk Grinberg Danielle Darrieux Michaël Cohen François Berléand Stéphane Guillon Evelyne Buyle Daniel Langlet Anthony Paliotti

Can older lovers be as foolish as when they were young?

Film Review

Being in love can have a powerful, long lasting effect on people. What if the woman/man of your dreams suddenly came back into your life? Would you be willing to give everything up for a second chance at happiness?

So many questions to answer for our two main characters Jeanne (Nathalie Baye) and Alex (Patrick Bruel). The entire supporting cast is also of note, from the interpretation of Alex's brother Julien played by actor Michael Cohen to Alex's current girlfriend Claire (Geraldine Pailhas).

All in all: This is a story of passion and romance set in France, not Hollywood.

I've Been Waiting So Long (Une vie à t'attendre)

Film Review

This engaging romantic drama is the first full-length film to be directed by cinephile and journalist for “Studio Magazine” Thierry Klifa. It's a typically French love story, slow moving yet absorbing, unsentimental yet compassionate, reminiscent of the darker works of François Truffaut and Claude Sautet. Sensitive, full-bodied performances from Nathalie Baye and Patrick Bruel give the film depth and intensity, particularly in its emotionally charged second half. As a bonus, Baye shows that she has some talent as a singer (although she'd be well advised not to give up her day job). Although she only appears in a few scenes, Danielle Darrieux very nearly steals the show; her character's wry reflections on life are easily the most poignant moments in the film.

The script (by Christopher Thompson, son of the celebrated screenwriter Danièle Thompson) is generally well written, but the presence of so many, under-developed secondary characters is to be regretted. The brittle relationship between Alex and his brother Julien merits a film in its own right, and yet characters like Camille and Claire have little to distinguish them. Whilst perhaps too much is said about Alex and his background, there's very little back story for Jeanne, and so her character feels strangely vague, like an unfinished portrait. In spite of this, the film holds together rather well and is certainly a promising start for its director.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.36 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
i've been waiting so long (Une vie à t'attendre) 2004 region free dvd5 french bcbc