I Want to Bite on Your Ears, #1-3, Marcy Jacks MM

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 9, 2015 by cp1969in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

I Want to Bite on Your Ears, #1-3, Marcy Jacks MM (Size: 1.68 MB)
 Foxy-Eared Devil [I Want to Bite on Your Ears_ 2] - Marcy Jacks.epub481.92 KB
 Cover.jpg94.69 KB
 I Want to Bite on Your Ears [I Want to Bite on Your Ears_ 1] - Marcy Jacks.epub464.52 KB
 Cover.jpg81.7 KB
 Sweet Defective Wolf [I Want to Bite on Your Ears_ 3] - Marcy Jacks.epub498.07 KB
 Cover.jpg99.85 KB

Description

image image image

I Want to Bite on Your Ears, Book/s #1-3

1. I Want to Bite on Your Ears:
Charlie Young is an omega werewolf, but also a defect. He cannot shift, and he and his wolf are stuck together, molded into the same body. Banished from his pack at a young age and forced to live with his abusive mother, he's shocked when he's called back by Dane Griffiths, the son of the former alpha who shunned him. Despite that hurt, Charlie wants to climb into the man's lap and obey. He doesn't want to be made into a concubine because he's a defect, however, so when Charlie runs, Dane not only chases him, but mates with him. Charlie is not even sure if it's a true mating, but his body is certainly intrigued. He wants to know more about Dane, about the thing that caused him to push Charlie away all those years ago. It might bring great happiness, if jealous pack members don't kill Charlie in an attempt to take his place, first.

2. FOxy-Eared Devil:
Mason Young was nearly hit by a van on the way out of his work. Luckily, someone rushed to save his life. A defective fox shifter pushed him out of the way, but now he owes the cute defect a year's worth of servitude. When Parker Smith saw the object of his affection about to be turned into a road pancake, he had to act. Though he can't shift, and the only thing to signal him as a defect are the fox ears on top of his head and the tail behind him, he still knows pack law, and he plans to take every advantage of it. He's been in love with Mason for months, and now he has an excuse to stay close, and even get off the streets where he'd been living. His mission is simple, to show Mason that Parker is worthy of being considered a friend, and a lover, despite his defect.

3. Sweet Defective Wolf:
Flynn Howard has spent most of his life on the street. Being a defective werewolf means that no pack will take him in. It's nearing the winter holidays, the snow is getting ready to fall, and Flynn is hungry. Then he meets Tanner Ford when trying to steal his wallet from him. When Flynn realized the man he tried to pickpocket was another werewolf, he ran, but Tanner chases him down. When Flynn wakes up, warm and clean, and not smelling of sex, he has to wonder what Tanner's game is, and why the man wants to spoil someone as unworthy as him. Tanner knows his mate when he smells him, even if the younger man is a defect. He doesn't care. His mate is clearly on his own, malnourished, and Tanner is taking him back to his pack so he can show Flynn that he has a permanent home, and if he wants, a life with Tanner.

** A Siren Erotic Romance

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
I Want to Bite on Your Ears, #1-3, Marcy Jacks MM