[i509] Patema Inverted (Sakasama no Patema) [BD] [Dual Audio + JPN Commentary] [720p 10-bit] [HEVC].mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 18, 2016 by i509in Anime
Torrent verified.

[i509] Patema Inverted (Sakasama no Patema) [BD] [Dual Audio + JPN Commentary] [720p 10-bit] [HEVC].mkv (Size: 1.33 GB)
 [i509] Patema Inverted (Sakasama no Patema) [BD] [Dual Audio + JPN Commentary] [720p 10-bit]...1.33 GB

Description

Patema Inverted 720p Dual Audio

imageimageimageimageimage

Synopsis:
A world, forever beyond your expectations. In a dark, cramped, underground world of endless tunnels and shafts, people wear protective suits and live out their modest yet happy lives. The princess of the underground community, Patema, goes out exploring as always, inspired by her curiosity of the unknown depths of the world. Her favourite spot is the danger zone, an area forbidden by the rule of the community. Despite being frequently chastised by her caretaker Jii, she cannot hold back her curiosity for the reason behind the rule, because no one would tell her what the danger was. When she approaches the hidden secret, the story begins.

Sources:

[Reinforce] Sakasama no Patema - 11.84GB

English DTS Track - 1.12GB

Japanese DTS Track - 1.12GB

Commentary Track (AC3) - 331.2MB

Please Remember to seed, and more downloads will come.

1 Seed = 1 Download, so seed after you download

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
[i509] Patema Inverted (Sakasama no Patema) [BD] [Dual Audio + JPN Commentary] [720p 10-bit] [HEVC].mkv