Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-4) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors)

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on May 8, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-4) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors) (Size: 212.83 MB)
 Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering 04 (of 04) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors).cbr61.55 MB
 Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering 02 (of 04) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors).cbr52.5 MB
 Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering 03 (of 04) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors).cbr49.51 MB
 Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering 01 (of 04) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors).cbr49.27 MB

Description

Ice Age chronicles the adventures of some of the more popular characters from the cards. Those familiar with the card series will recognize the Ruby Mage, the magical spells, the shamans, and the warriors written into the comic series. Ice Age is set in the past, about four millennia before the Gathering.

Although the cards enjoyed a great run, the comics did not fare as well. Ice Age ended after just four issues. Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-4) (1995) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:7
Ice Age On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-4) (1995) (Minutemen-Firewarriors)