Ice Cold Gold S03E01 Adapt or Die HDTV x264-STiCK

seeders: 70
leechers: 111
Added on March 6, 2015 by tNein TV
Torrent verified.

Ice Cold Gold S03E01 Adapt or Die HDTV x264-STiCK (Size: 234.89 MB)
 Ice.Cold.Gold.S03E01.Adapt.or.Die.HDTV.x264-STiCK.mp4234.89 MB
 Ice.Cold.Gold.S03E01.Adapt.or.Die.HDTV.x264-STiCK.nfo545 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt337 bytes

Description

Ice.Cold.Gold.S03E01.Adapt.or.Die.HDTV.x264-STiCK

Source : 720p HDTV
Format : MP4
File Size : 235 MB
Runtime : 40:38
Dimensions : 720*404

Video Codec : AVC/h.264
Profile : High@L3.1
Bit Rate : 664 Kbps
Max Bit Rate : 3539 Kbps
Frame Rate : 29.970

Audio Codec : AAC-LC
Bit Rate : 140 Kbps
Max Bit Rate : 159 Kbps
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Channels : 2

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.89 MB
seeders:70
leechers:111
Ice Cold Gold S03E01 Adapt or Die HDTV x264-STiCK

All Comments

tNe
I'm curious if we were to randomly pick 5 people from KAT to go out on an expedition just how much drama there would or would not be. People laugh at the reality drama in TV shows, but I can't help but wonder if the people that mock it would do any better if placed with a few other strangers.
Great theme song, though. And that scenery!

Problem is the show doesn't need anything other than the challenge of trying to mine and survive in Greenland to be great. The fighting adds nothing.

But look at it this way: Normal, healthy people aren't in a position to do this. They've self-selected for jerks because to do it at all, you're going to be an asshole.

Do I hate the kicked-off-the-island plot? Absolutely. But I can't help but love the show. Can't believe it got picked up for a third season, either.
Thank you.
I don't have one spit of sympathy for none of these fools. But will totally watch because they will be making a total ass out of themselves, guaranteed, and there's always the possibility of someone getting hurt - or - dare I hope, killed. Where do they get these jokers? Those Brokeback mountain fake cowboy brothers, that failed pathfinder with his tantrums, that useless shitdiver, that egomaniac Eric, that dumb loudmouth fuck Americo, all of them.... Even if you searched for a 100 years, you wouldn't be able to recreate such a group of gits.
AHAHAHA .. Bunch of clowns - Get ready for another train wreck - uggggh that whiner Americo is back ( he ruins the show ) good copy tho = thnx tNe
thanks
Thank you!!! WOO HOOO!!
ta

a real new episode at last