If Only by Louise J (Captured #1)

seeders: 9
leechers: 6
Added on May 12, 2013 by Baekhoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

If Only by Louise J (Captured #1) (Size: 2.32 MB)
 If Only (Captured) - Louise J.pdf1.51 MB
 If Only (Captured) - Louise J.mobi404.46 KB
 If Only (Captured) - Louise J.epub355.93 KB
 Cover.jpg62.39 KB
 summary.rtf1.99 KB
 metadata.opf1.12 KB

Description

Callie
What’s a girl to do when she meets a man who claims the heart that she’s already given to someone else? My boyfriend is everything I’ve ever wanted, he’s perfect, but when I met Joe ... I can’t even describe the intensity of my attraction to him. I’d never experienced anything like it before. Since then, it’s become something so much deeper and I’m finding it impossible to ignore what I feel for him. I know I’m already with the man I should be with, yet I want Joe. I can’t seem to get my head and my heart to agree on this. I’m not about to cheat and I won’t just drop the man I love. But what do I do about Joe?

Joe
Tattoos, bikes and women – that’s been my life for the last two years and it suited me just fine. Until the day I swerved to avoid a raggedy old VW Bug heading my way, hit the sidewalk, and ended up sprawled on my back. I came around to a pounding headache and the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen. Don’t know if it was the effect she had on me, or the accident, but I somehow managed to let her go without exchanging information, more importantly numbers. Maybe it would’ve been better if things had stayed that way. Maybe then I wouldn’t be caught up in this dilemma. I should do what most guys would do and pursue her, regardless of her being in a relationship. Trust me, it’s tempting. The problem is, I’ve been on the receiving end of a situation similar to this, so I know the hurt I could cause and I don’t think I can do that. But I want Callie. I want her bad.
When Callie and Joe met, neither were prepared for the sequence of events that would follow, or the impact of the choices they would go on to make.

Genre: Young Adult

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.32 MB
seeders:9
leechers:6
If Only by Louise J (Captured #1)