IGI 2 Covert Strike_pC_Game_Crack_Here_Highly_compressed + Working Cheat Trainer is Here

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 18, 2015 by Master_Crackin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

IGI 2 Covert Strike_pC_Game_Crack_Here_Highly_compressed + Working Cheat Trainer is Here (Size: 176.58 MB)
 I.G.I 2 - Covert Strike.exe176.05 MB
 IGI-2-PC-Game-MoreApps-4.jpg284.86 KB
 diendanbaclieu-98386-d5ab893c8bb9d1137bef16b853beba3a.jpg128.42 KB
 igi2.jpg54.33 KB
 igi2_trainer.zip30.9 KB
 IGI-2-Covert-Strike-pc-game.jpg30.65 KB
 hqdefault.jpg12.85 KB
 READ ME FIRST.txt1.46 KB

Description

IGI 2 Covert Strike_pC_Game_Crack_Here_Highly_compressed + Working Cheat Trainer is Here

I.G.I 2 is one of very beautiful shooting games. This game belongs from the series of IGI and it is the second installment of this series. It is very famous game and people all over the world love this game.This game is developed by Innerloop Studios and published by Codemasters. It was released on March 3,2003.

Features of Project IGI 2:

The game has real time locations and situations making the player to feel that the action is happening in front of him/her in real.
A perfect mix and match of military strategies to provide the player to experience an entertaining to make the game to be as expected.
Complete the missions with your teammate through the multiplayer mode offered in it which was missing in the previous version of the game.
Extraordinary gameplay with outstanding graphics to make the game setup to be close as the reality for marvelous experience.
The plot is somewhat different from Project IGI which avoids the user to feel that the game has similarity with it.

Recommended system requirements:

CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.2GHz Processor
RAM: 512MB RAM
GPU: 64MB 3D Accelerated Video Card
DX: DirectX 8.1
HDD: 1.9GB Hard Disk Space
Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card
ODD: 32X CD-ROM Drive

How to Install ?

1:Download theIGI 2: Covert Strike
2: Click on IGI 2: Covert Strike Setup for Installation
3:Wait some minutes (because it is Highly_compressed so take some time for extract all the files)
4:When Installation is Finish click the .exe icon for play the game
5:Enjoy

This Torrent is uploaded by Master_Crack
If you like say me thanks...
Please Seeds for other..
Note:All the torrents are Tested before uploaded

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
176.58 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1

Trailer

Screenshots

IGI 2 Covert Strike_pC_Game_Crack_Here_Highly_compressed + Working Cheat Trainer is Here screenshot
IGI 2 Covert Strike_pC_Game_Crack_Here_Highly_compressed + Working Cheat Trainer is Here screenshot