Ilana Waters - The Age of Mages - (Book I of the Mage Tales) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 18, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ilana Waters - The Age of Mages - (Book I of the Mage Tales) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 304.58 KB)
 Ilana Waters - The Age of Mages - (Book I of the Mage Tales).epub304.58 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

September 26th 2015 - English - Urban Fantasy - EPub

"A mage should be able to handle anything, but really, the circumstances are getting quite ridiculous."

Joshua’s witch mother has been missing and presumed dead since he was a teen. Years later, when he learns she might be alive, all he can think of is finding her. His antagonistic vampire father agrees to help, but Joshua fears he has ulterior motives. The situation gets even more complicated when they discover why she disappeared: she possessed a mysterious crystal whose powers remain a secret.

Unfortunately, Joshua and his father aren’t the only ones interested in the crystal. As their search leads them from New York to Las Vegas to Rome, they’re pursued by the Paranormal Investigation Agency, the High Council of Witches, and yet more vampires. In the process, they uncover a plot to wake the deadliest vampire who ever lived.

If Joshua can find the crystal, he might find his mother—and stop a massacring blood-seeker from rising. But that means not fighting with his father long enough to hold off adversaries both human and supernatural.

It might just be more than one mage can handle.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
304.58 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Ilana Waters - The Age of Mages - (Book I of the Mage Tales) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub