Illustrator CC 2015 - 19.2.0 Portable by llexandro

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on June 22, 2016 by llexandroin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Illustrator CC 2015 - 19.2.0 Portable by llexandro (Size: 615.3 MB)
 Illustrator CC 2015 - 19.2.0 Portable.zip615.3 MB

Description

Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 - 19.2.0 Portable

Of all the programs in Creative Cloud, Illustrator might have the biggest performance
bump this time around. It's the last of the Creative Cloud apps to get Adobe's Mercury
engine, which uses your GPU to accelerate common actions. The difference when you're
zooming, panning and scrolling in large files with lots of paths and vector shapes is
significant. On a recent notebook, even with Intel integrated graphics, we were able
to zoom in and out of very large files pretty much in real time, rather than having
to wait for the image to redraw. That's even more welcome now you can zoom in to
64,000%, allowing you to reveal the tiniest details.

Also welcome is the crash recovery (in fact, it's surprising that Illustrator hasn't
had this before): files finally get auto-saved, and you can choose how often that
happens -- or turn it off if your document is so large that saving slows you down.
If Illustrator crashes, the auto-saved version of your file will load automatically.
Depending on the reason for the crash, you might get the option to start the
Diagnostics tool, which checks for problems with drivers, plug-ins and fonts. If
it finds any, Illustrator starts in safe mode with a list of possible problems
and tips for fixing them.

With so many Windows notebooks having touchscreens, and so many creative professionals
adopting Microsoft Surface Pro, it's nice to see Illustrator detecting touch devices
and popping up a dialogue to switch to touch mode. This provides a simplified interface
with controls big enough to touch easily with your fingers, including an icon that
appears whenever you select an object that lets you use the context menu without
press and hold. There's a lot missing in touch mode, though: it's limited to what
Adobe thinks is useful when you're working with your fingers, which doesn't include
libraries but does include an obvious button to switch back to the normal interface.
There are a few more tools in this version: you can place raster images; you can
distribute selected objects to align them; and you can flip the direction of variable
strokes on a path (so they can go from thin to thick or thick to thin rather than
always running in the same direction, making them look more like a real drawing).

this portable is made 13. December 2015 with the latest updates for this time.
to use this portable your computer MUST support virtual technology - otherwise
they do not work. they is made in windows 10 and should work in windows 7 /
8 / 8.1 / 10 - they is patched with the patch by painter - but for the worst case
they ask you for registration then use one of the two windows explorer.exe from
the portable folder and browse to C:Program FilesAdobe - there you find the
patch by painter and you can patch the program again. this version is only x64
and packed with ThinApp.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
615.3 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Illustrator CC 2015 - 19.2.0 Portable by llexandro

All Comments

doesnt work.. :/ fatal execution error
it can have may reasons why one of my portable do not work on your computer. have you the latest .netframework installed ? where you have stored the portable - support your computer virtual technology ?
when you do not answer me then I can't help you !!!
what for errors please ?
i ever wanted this :D
now it's up for you.
i ever wanted this :D
nope - win 64 and english.