Imagine Dragons - Night Visions(BrickwallHater Remaster 2)

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on December 10, 2014 by brikwallhaterin Music
Torrent verified.

Imagine Dragons - Night Visions(BrickwallHater Remaster 2) (Size: 567.96 MB)
 Remastered Dynamic Range.txt1.38 KB
 Original Dynamic Range.txt1.36 KB
 11 - nothing left to say.flac72.71 MB
 06 - Amsterdam.flac46.59 MB
 03 - It's Time.flac45.65 MB
 07 - Hear Me.flac45.45 MB
 08 - Every Night.flac41.38 MB
 10 - Underdog.flac41.03 MB
 09 - Bleeding Out.flac40.71 MB
 02 - Tiptoe.flac36.73 MB
 05 - On Top of the World.flac35.54 MB
 01 - Radioactive.flac34.86 MB
 04 - Demons.flac31.74 MB
 11 - nothing left to say.mp314.99 MB
 06 - Amsterdam.mp39.21 MB
 03 - It's Time.mp39.02 MB
 07 - Hear Me.mp38.98 MB
 09 - Bleeding Out.mp38.51 MB
 08 - Every Night.mp38.29 MB
 10 - Underdog.mp37.99 MB
 02 - Tiptoe.mp37.41 MB
 05 - On Top of the World.mp37.34 MB
 01 - Radioactive.mp37.13 MB
 04 - Demons.mp36.7 MB

Description

My remaster I originally uploaded on the Pirate Bay site. I had remastered this loud-ass album once before I made this second and more awesome one. The first remaster really sucked if you ask me, and will not be uploaded here on kickass.

Description: Well, after months since my last remaster of this album, I finally have a new version that is as closely true to the original as possible. Radioactive sounds like a whole new song without that sheet of distortion the band happily applied to it; I'll tell you that much about it. Peak limiting was used, however, to make leveling of the tracks a bit easier, and to preserve a low degree level of loudness; to keep the original intent as is. I fooled around with the Perfect Declipper VST plugin for months until I got it "just right". Now you all can experience the true sound this album could have had... without distortion of course!! There is both a FLAC and MP3 version provided in this torrent.

UPDATE:

If you are hearing 3 beeps in the quiet ending of Nothing Left To Say, Its because of my Perfect Declipper VST being an unregistered version and silly me, I forgot to edit them out during the processing.

Hope you guys don't rate my torrent "bad" because of that. Thanks for your cooperation, guys.

ENJOY and SEED!!

If you have any Questions/Feedback, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you whenever I can. Sincerely, BrickwallHater

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
567.96 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Imagine Dragons - Night Visions(BrickwallHater Remaster 2)

All Comments

You think it sounds bad because you probably don't care about sound quality like I, as well as audiophile music fans out there do. I restored this to the best of my abilities, so you could have commended me a little for at least giving this a try. Thanks for the criticism anyway, as it will still help me improve future remasters.