3. JEALOUS GUY-JOHN LENNON.mp33.8 MB
 2. CRIPPLED INSIDE-JOHN LENNON.mp33.63 MB
 9. HOW-JOHN LENNON.mp33.38 MB
 6. GIMME SOME TRUTH-JOHN LENNON.mp33.03 MB
 1. Imagine-John Lennon.mp32.78 MB
 7. OH MY LOVE-JOHN LENNON.mp32.46 MB
 4. IT'S SO HARD-JOHN LENNON.mp32.33 MB

Description

Imagine: John Lennon is a soundtrack album of popular music composed by John Lennon for the 1988 documentary film, Imagine: John Lennon. Originally released that year as a double album, it now remains available on one CD.

Bridging his two musical phases together, as a member of The Beatles and a solo artist (similar to George Harrison's earlier The Best of George Harrison), Imagine: John Lennon is a career-spanning collection of Lennon's many musical highlights. In addition there are a couple of heretofore unreleased recordings: an acoustic demo of "Real Love" taped in 1979 (an alternate recording of which would be finished by The Beatles for 1996' s Anthology 2) and a rehearsal take of "Imagine" in mid-1971 before the final take was captured. It also features for the first time a clean-intro version of "A Day in the Life", that would appear later on the CD release of The Beatles' 1967–1970 compilation.

Imagine: John Lennon, with its wealth of stock Lennon footage and self-narration, proved to be a well-received film and its soundtrack sold well in the US, reaching #31 and going gold. In the UK, the album peaked at #64.

The project arrived at a timely juncture and was successful in thwarting the then-released The Lives of John Lennon by Albert Goldman, a controversial and reputation-tarnishing book which many dismissed as fiction, including Ono and Lennon's close friends, as well as the remaining Beatles.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.18 MB
seeders:19
leechers:2
Imagine -John Lennon

All Comments

Thank you