Imaging for Students, 4E [PDF]~StormRG~

seeders: 22
leechers: 15
Added on February 22, 2014 by 0xmovvain Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Imaging for Students, 4E [PDF]~StormRG~ (Size: 48.87 MB)
 Imaging for Students, Fourth Edition - David Lisle.pdf48.82 MB
 Cover.jpg41.02 KB
 metadata.opf4.53 KB

Description

Author: David A. Lisle
Paperback: 312 pages
Publisher: CRC Press; 4 edition (January 27, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1444121820
ISBN-13: 978-1444121827
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

Note: This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple
seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

Imaging for Students delivers step-by-step guidance to the range of imaging techniques available, providing a clear explanation of how each imaging modality actually works, and including information on the associated risks and hazards. Throughout, the importance of patient preparation and post-procedure observation is emphasized.

Taking information from evidence-based studies and published guidelines, in line with current clinical practice, the book takes a highly logical approach to the investigation of clinical scenarios, where possible indicating the "best first test"—vital to both appropriate clinical and cost-effective decision-making.

Drawing on the extensive clinical and teaching experience of its respected author, the fourth edition of Imaging for Students gives students and junior doctors everything they need to understand the advantages, disadvantages, and possible side effects of the imaging modalities available, and how to apply them appropriately in clinical practice.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.87 MB
seeders:22
leechers:15
Imaging for Students, 4E [PDF]~StormRG~

All Comments

great as usual
thank u
This comment is for the few who downloaded the other torrent.

I thought this was the 3rd edition,but it turned out to be the fourth edition. I know I can't pass this message people to those people, but this is the best I can do . Sorry for the inconvenience..