Immortals 2011 DVDScr READNFO XviD AC3-ZJM

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on November 25, 2011 by ChrisDenin Movies
Torrent verified.

Immortals 2011 DVDScr READNFO XviD AC3-ZJM (Size: 1.3 GB)
 [ UsaBit.com ] - Immortals.2011.DVDScr.XviD.AC3-ZJM.avi1.3 GB

Description

Theseus is a mortal man chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against the ruthless King Hyperion, who is on a rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity.Source: DVDSCRSize: 1.29GBGenre: Action | Drama | FantasyVideo: 720×372, 1 807 Kbps, 29,970 fpsAudio: English, AC3, 192 KbpsSubs: Chinese HardsubbedIMDB Rating: 7.1/10 from 1,842 usersRT Critics: 5/10( 77 reviews)Directed By: Tarsem SinghStarring: Henry Cavill, Mickey Rourke and John Hurt

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Immortals 2011 DVDScr READNFO XviD AC3-ZJM

Trailer

All Comments

rated as cam
watch it in the cinema or wait for a better rip instead...
Common not that bad, I agree this might not look like a DVDScr but you can still manage brightness and contrast in VLC for better viewing conveniently. We should keep in mind this is a new movie round the corner and my thanks go to the uploader for all his hard work... Cheers !
not bad
Awesome copy for a screener, good movie too.
It's not that i don't appreciate it, but can someone please tell me why it says DVDscr when its obviously not??? Why lie?? I don't get it... If its a CAM, fine, but why not just say so??
it is a OK cam
this isn't the best quality, but hey, you get it here first for free. The audio is LOUD and crackly and the video is meh. if you want to see it NOW, this is it. otherwise wait for a better release.