Impractical Jokers S04E21 Anatomy of a Challenge HDTV x264-WRCR

seeders: 40
leechers: 4
Added on September 1, 2015 by ZeroFusionin TV
Torrent verified.

Impractical Jokers S04E21 Anatomy of a Challenge HDTV x264-WRCR (Size: 120.25 MB)
 Impractical.Jokers.S04E21.Anatomy.of.a.Challenge.HDTV.x264-WRCR.mp4120.25 MB

Description

Episode Name:Anatomy of a Challenge
Air date:8/31/2015
Summary: Through four seasons of Impractical Jokers, the guys have never shied away from a challenge. Whether they're clipping balloons to strangers in a supermarket or pitching a humiliating autobiography to a focus group, Joe, Sal, Murr and Q do everything in their power to make each other squirm as much as humanly possible. In this special episode, the Jokers look back on the series' very best challenges and dish out behind-the-scenes secrets that have never been shared before.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.25 MB
seeders:40
leechers:4
Impractical Jokers S04E21 Anatomy of a Challenge HDTV x264-WRCR

All Comments

thanks
can u upload the new special special
This is not S04E21, it is S00E07.
It is special not regular season.
I am so grateful that you uploaded this! I was trying to stream it on a live Tru TV stream and it just wasn't working and the person I asked to upload it hasn't, so I am so glad that you have, Thank you!

I was wondering, if you plan on catching the Live Punishment on Thursday, do you plan on catching the pre/post shows with it too? :)
Is there any way to stream the Live Punishment Special live as it airs? Can you do it through TruTV?
You watch Bad Robots and Impractical Jokers, good taste haha :D