"In a Fairy Tale World" series (Silhouette 2005) MF

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 7, 2013 by Kalvanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

"In a Fairy Tale World" series (Silhouette 2005) MF (Size: 6.53 MB)
 1 - Myrna MacKenzie - Their Little Cowgirl.rar933.29 KB
 2 - Linda Goodnight - Rich Man, Poor Bride.rar1022.95 KB
 3 - Shirley Jump - Her Frog Prince.rar950.79 KB
 4 - Sue Swift - Engaged to the Sheik.rar1.76 MB
 5 - Cara Colter - Nighttime Sweethearts.rar993.48 KB
 6 - Susan Meier - Twice a Princess.rar976.96 KB

Description

Note: Don't believe the tracker status up above. If you can see this page, I AM seeding this torrent.

In a Fairy Tale World...

Six reluctant couples.

Five classic love stories.

One matchmaking princess.

And time is running out!

(EPUB, LIT, HTML)

Their Little Cowboy - Myrna Mackenzie

Dearest Godmother,

You said all I must do to regain my youth is play matchmaker for twenty-one couples. Well, it's harder than you made it sound! Luckily, I've only got six more to go.

Take my latest attempt: ex-ugly-duckling Jackie Hammond and sexy rancher Steven Rollins. There's sizzle between these two strangers--even I can see it--but Jackie just found out that Steven's one-year-old cutie is biologically hers. (How? You'd have to ask the fertility clinic.) I can't blame her for wanting two weeks with a child she has to give up, but how can I make Jackie see that she should fight for the little girl--and the one man who makes her feel beautiful?

Merry

Rich Man, Poor Bride - Linda Goodnight

Dearest Godmother,

I've almost perfected playing matchmaker, but for my next headstrong couple I need your advice!

A rich, sexy Latino doctor sounds like every woman's dream, right? Well, not for the Jane-of-all-trades on my hotel staff. Ruthie Fernandez says she's already had her happy marriage, and all she wants now, even two years after her husband's death, is to care for her beloved mother-in-law. But I've seen the way she looks at smooth-talking Diego Vargas. She may think their worlds are too different, but isn't the heat between them enough to burn down any barriers...especially with the help of a little magic from me?

Merry

Her Frog Prince - Shirley Jump

Dearest Godmother,

This time I'm making a match for my old school chum--with the man she deserves!

If there's ever a socialite who needed her comeuppance, it's personal consultant Parris Hammond. Lucky for me, scruffy but sexy marine biologist Bradford Smith is just the man to give it to her. (He's already learned the only way to tame this shrew is to kiss her speechless!) And now that he's bought a makeover from her, the barbs--and sparks--are flying! Parris knows this frog is more man than she's ever met...but can he truly be her prince?

Still a matchmaker,

Merry

Engaged to the Sheik - Sue Swift

Dearest Godmother,

I'm almost to my matchmaking goal. If I can get this couple to the altar...

Of course, I should have known better than to match an expert heartbreaker like Selina Carrington with a sheik of legendary charm. The sassy exec's one sorrow too many has hardened her to love -- and the sensual flirtations of Kamar ibn Asad. But I know this charismatic desert lord is just what she needs, so I've arranged a pretend engagement -- followed by an accidental marriage. Kam's soulful eyes and moonlit walks haven't melted Selina's single-girl heart, but maybe a husband's whispered promises can.

Merry

Nighttime Sweethearts - Cara Colter

Dearest Godmother,

My very last match is almost made! Soon, the curse will be broken. If nothing goes awry...

And that's asking quite a bit of fate. Because architect Rick Barnett's scars--physical and emotional--have made him a hard, cynical man. But I've seen the way his gaze follows beautiful Cynthia Forsythe. Her innocence and goodness call to him. No matter how often he uses the shadows of the night to disguise the desire in his eyes, I know she's the one for him!

Merry

Twice a Princess - Susan Meier

Dearest Godmother,

I only have one more match to make to break this curse...if only I wasn't utterly distracted by my devastatingly handsome boss, resort owner Alexander Rochelle. I know I should stay away from him--I am betrothed to a prince in my country, after all--but Alexander's kindness, his humor and his sexy kisses are keeping me up at night, in spite of my better judgment.

And now Fate has decreed Alexander as the next match to find true love, in spite of his apparent disbelief in tender emotions. If I can convince him forever is a promise worth making, is it too much to hope that the woman he vows to cherish will be me?

Your lovelorn goddaughter,

Princess Meredith

ENJOY!!

Don't forget to Seed!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.53 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
"In a Fairy Tale World" series (Silhouette 2005) MF

All Comments

Thank you very much!!