In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8

seeders: 307
leechers: 59
Added on December 4, 2011 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8 (Size: 1.64 GB)
 HDSceneRG.txt115 bytes
 In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi1.6 GB
 In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8.nfo5.44 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 att-networks.com.txt39 bytes
 darkcore.me.txt96 bytes
 sample.avi35.39 MB
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes

Description

In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8Thx HiveCM8 Doing It Right The First Time !!Cleared line!!Sources:Video: Russian DVD-9Vremya.2011.DVD9Audio: Mistere Proper R5 LinethxInfo:Last 3 days i had 12h workshifts each - some of us have to work in real life8)will try to get you the missed movies asap.But now to this Movie. Encode:There are already loads of versions around, i am sure you have collected at least 3 versions already, and you are not satisfied with any of it for sure.This is the version you shouldnt miss.There is either the hollow line that sounds like a mic or the proper line, which has a buzz like crazy. But that is the better audio to begin with, removing the buzz was very easy, just took me couple mins. what took ages was that other rumbling sounding noise in the background which was noticeable after the buzz was gone, that was the only thing standing in the way of a great line.Removing that took me more than 8h.Needed 15 steps in restoration,i didnt want to touch the voices, so i had to be careful.that background noise is still very slightly there, sounds as perfect now as possible, entered that final audio back into the russian 5.1 track and it was ready to go.To the Video: the dvd was very good, just the typical r5 cleaning was needed.sharpness,rgb,brightness and denoise.got very nice in the end.Quality approvedcheck extra long sample enjoyVideo: 720x304 @bitrate 1800 2passAudio: English AC3 5.1 @384Sample: yes extra long includedhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/GeneralComplete name : In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8.aviFormat : AVIFormat/Info : Audio Video InterleaveFile size : 1.60 GiBDuration : 1h 44mnOverall bit rate : 2 193 KbpsWriting application : Nandub v1.0rc2Writing library : Nandub build 1853/releaseVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 2Format settings, QPel : YesFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 44mnBit rate : 1 800 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 304 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.35:1Frame rate : 25.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.329Stream size : 1.32 GiB (82%)Writing library : XviD 1.2.1 (UTC 2008-12-04)AudioID : 1Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Codec ID : 2000Duration : 1h 44mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 384 KbpsChannel(s) : 6 channelsChannel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFESampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 288 MiB (18%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 40 ms (1.00 video frame)Interleave, preload duration : 500 msPlot:In the not-too-distant future the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. The rich can live forever, while the rest try to negotiate for their immortality. A poor young man who comes into a fortune of time, though too late to help his mother from dying. He ends up on the run from a police force known as 'time keepers'. Cast:Cillian Murphy	... Raymond LeonJustin Timberlake ... Will SalasAmanda Seyfried	... Sylvia WeisShyloh Oostwald	... Maya

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:307
leechers:59
In.Time.2011.R5.DVDRip.XVID.Clear.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8

Trailer

All Comments

Okay movie good concept could have been better...sound and picture good thxs
great post! looks great for file size
the video is good but it just seem that the audio is to much. they talk so load you really dont yet the background nose.
nice upload.. i like this movie..
good film - had to restart to get it to run