Index Astartes I-II-III-IV & Insignium Astartes Created by Red Elf and GW (Warhammer 40k)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2008 by in Books
Torrent verified.

Index Astartes I-II-III-IV & Insignium Astartes Created by Red Elf and GW (Warhammer 40k) (Size: 228.3 MB)
 Index Astartes I-II-III-IV & Insignium Astartes Created by Red Elf and GW (Compiled by...228.3 MB

Description

Warhammer 40,000 : Index Astartes I, II, III, IV, Select Index Malleus/Xenos Articles, Insignium Astartes, Codicium Imperialis and tons of extra 40k info.

Phillylimm - I took the original scans done way back of the Index Astartes books, added the missing articles from either White Dwarf scans or Red Elf's site (see below link). I also compiled together any relevant codex info that I needed, along with the Codicium Imperalis and the Insignium Astartes. There are also tons of articles not related to the Adeptus Astartes. This was done as a sort of scrapbook for modeling inspiration for the 40k hobby for personal use...and was not created for distribution purposes. But since the info is already on the net in different shapes and forms I figured I'd share it in a more organized manner.

RED ELF's SITE <---#1 Source
Games Workshop PLC

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
228.3 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Index Astartes I-II-III-IV & Insignium Astartes Created by Red Elf and GW (Warhammer 40k)