Indycar 2016 Rd 01 St Petersburg Race WebDL 720p Hevc HD h265 Eng Aac-M8 Mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 21, 2016 by Captainwestin TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

Indycar 2016 Rd 01 St Petersburg Race WebDL 720p Hevc HD h265 Eng Aac-M8 Mkv (Size: 1.53 GB)
 Indycar.2016.Rd.01.St.Petersburg.Race.abc.720p.Hevc.HD.h265.Eng.Aac-M8.mkv1.53 GB
 Indycar.2016.Rd.01.St.Petersburg.Race.abc.720p.Hevc.HD.h265.Eng.Aac-M8.mkv.txt7.98 KB

Description

Hi Speed Junkies, this is Round 1 of The 2016 Verizon Indycar Series, from St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.

This came about due to a Private Request from xTRAVx_618, who has promised to seed all my Indycar races for all of 2016, so if you guys have any trouble downloading my Indycar Torrents, I am sure he will sort you out, Thanks Buddy, great to see someone who is willing to help me seed all this stuff ......

St. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2014 census estimate, the population was 253,693, making it the fifth-most populous city in Florida and the largest in the state that is not a county seat (the city of Clearwater is the seat of Pinellas County).

St. Petersburg is the second-largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, after Tampa. Together with Clearwater, these cities comprise the Tampa–St. Petersburg–Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area, the second-largest in Florida with a population of around 2.8 million. St. Petersburg is located on a peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, and is connected to mainland Florida to the north.

St. Petersburg was founded in 1888 by John C. Williams, who purchased the land, and by Peter Demens, who brought the railroad industry into the area. As a part of a coin toss bet, the winner, Peter Demens, named the land after Saint Petersburg, Russia, while Williams opted to name the first hotel built which was named the Detroit Hotel, both named after their home towns respectively. St. Petersburg was incorporated as a town on February 29, 1892 and re-incorporated as a city on June 6, 1903.

The city is often referred to by locals as St. Pete. Neighboring St. Pete Beach formally shortened its name in 1994 after a vote by its residents. St. Petersburg is governed by a mayor and city council.

With an average of some 361 days of sunshine each year, and a Guinness World Record for logging the most consecutive days of sunshine (768 days), it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City". Due to its good weather and low cost of living, the city has long been a popular retirement destination, although in recent years the population has moved in a much more youthful direction. American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.

The 2016 Verizon IndyCar Series is the 21st season of the IndyCar Series and the 105th season of American open wheel racing. It includes the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500, set for May.
Be sure to Fill out a Positive Comment and SEED, or I may no longer fill your Need .......

No Copyright Infringement Intended.I Do Not Own The Videos. All Rights Belong To the Artists Featured. Please Support The Artist.

You may need to Update your PC software so it can playback Hevc x265 Files,
Unless you are trying to play it back on an old Pentium III .. lol

A Core Duo or better is recommended, with the latest Codec Package and
or Media players installed that support Hevc playback, and a Descent Graphics Card will help quite a lot.

Your Humax or USB Port on your Tv etc..etc.. will not be capable of playing
such new technology yet, but in the future playback support will be widespread, it just takes time for it to filter through to the Consumer.

You may recall that this was also the case with nearly all the Video Codecs
that we have become accustomed to using today, like AVC x264 etc..etc...

Here is a list of Media players with links to them, you do not need all of them,
the list is there to provide you with variety so that you can chose the player that suits you ...

Note: Please be wary of any extra bloatware that may be incorporated into any of the installers,
which normally comes with a few extra boxes that are pre - ticked at some point during the install process, but if you un - tick those boxes you can skip the Bloatware, which is what you really want anyway ?? True?

1. Daum Pot Player -

2. Light Alloy -

3. Kodi - [works in Multi Platforms like Linux and Windows ...etc..etc..]

4. VLC Player - [works in Multi Platforms like Linux and Windows ...etc..etc..]

5. Gom Media Player -

6. KM Player -

7. k-Lite Codec -

Please be aware of the need and be sure to SEED !!!
If I have to do all the Seeding I cannot Up-Load all this other new stuff so Seed Until You Bleed .......

That's All Folks, until the next time we go Racin'

All The Best From Captainwest !!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Indycar 2016 Rd 01 St Petersburg Race WebDL 720p Hevc HD h265 Eng Aac-M8 Mkv

Screenshots

Indycar 2016 Rd 01 St Petersburg Race WebDL 720p Hevc HD h265 Eng Aac-M8 Mkv screenshot
Indycar 2016 Rd 01 St Petersburg Race WebDL 720p Hevc HD h265 Eng Aac-M8 Mkv screenshot