Infini fanedit

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 3, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Infini fanedit (Size: 1.4 GB)
 infini fanedit.mp41.4 GB

Description

Infini, wow what a great beginning. No really it was awesome. A few small things but what a ride.

Then the real meat of the story kicks in and bam the feeling is gone. It goes into your basic violent bloody horror/zombie/amIgonnamakeit plot mixed in with background music that sounds like it was lifted right from the solaris remake. Now I hate to compare this movies plot with other flicks. If this movie had a better second half, the comparison would be different. I will say that the plot strives for something fresh and almost does SOMETHING.

It's just that "something" seems to have been done before.

Not that the movie did not try. The ambitious nature shows through in how some shots are done. You can tell there was an attempt at something different. Something meaningful was trying to poke it's head through the blood and violence.

Now you have to take into account the low budget when viewing this flick. For the most part, the movie does give off a feeling of a bigger production. Add that with some respectable acting and you have a setting that begs for a better script. Well, a better fleshed out script.

I really was not going to purchase this movie. I read the reviews and thought "I wonder if there is a story in there?" The trailers did show some acting. Being how I am a sucker for sci fi, I decided to take the plunge.

Am I glad there was just enough for an edit. :)

Now the flick seems like a really good "outer limits" production.

- No more violent actions for the sake of the movies runtime.
- Tightened up the flow so the story can take hold.
- Sacrificed a used movie ticket to appease the editing gods.
- Asked the neighbour to "witness me" while I spray painted my mouth and teeth silver. All before I pressed enter.

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

If you like this re-edit, can I humbly ask you to seed? I thank you!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Infini fanedit