seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on January 2, 2016 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

infini (fanedit) (Size: 1.4 GB)
 infini (fanedit).mp41.4 GB

Description

Infini.

Sci fi, low budget (my fav type of movie to edit) and some decent ideas.

Wow, what execution. Excellent acting even. The beginning, to me, most excellent. A few parts showed some weak acting choices but for the most part, spot on for tension and buildup.

Then it slips. Slips into action ordinary with blood/gore thrown in for the people who like that.

Oh man, the atmosphere that the director was going for is there. The problem comes in the form of slow burning show and tell about how good this looks on paper.

The ending gets to be a heavy handed feel great about being alive thing where it could have been more.

It almost gets to the point where the movie forcibly takes your hand and leads you through it like subtitles do for the sound.

Not to bash the flick too much but after the first half, you start to get the feeling of low budget simply because there are very few action or plot happenings for 2 actors to do.

By cutting out most of the usual mad freaked out villain motives, some average dialog and a few overly long scenes, the movie's atmosphere starts to envelope and encompass the viewer.

The ending has been altered so as the viewer can make up the outcome by going through the clues in the movie.

FYI, I would be watching out for any thing new from Shane Abbess (the director) in the future. Just because I love atmosphere, atmosphere in movies. He sure tried to hit it out of the park and it shows. Hints of awesome. The first half kicks ass to me!!

1 hr 27 min ltrbx

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
infini (fanedit)