Inguinal hernia cure without Surgery

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on March 28, 2014 by appsstealerin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Inguinal hernia cure without Surgery (Size: 7.1 MB)
 inguinal hernia.apk7.1 MB

Description

This Inguinal Hernia app came about because of growing doubts about the long-term safety of the surgery being offered for my hernia, and the difficulty of getting encouraging answers to my questions on the subject.

In early 2012, I suffered from Right Inguinal hernia and I was suggested to got for immediate surgery as the bulge/swelling was pretty prominent and pain was unbearable in the initial stages. As I looked around for answers, I was recommended to just do some abdominal exercises which will help tighten the abdominal muscles and completely cure Inguinal hernia.

Within a few months after doing the suggested exercises and by eating a healthy diet, the bulge was completely gone and I was able to walk, run, lift weights again. The app includes everything you need to know about Inguinal hernia and how to cure it without going for a surgery.

How to Install:

1. Download the torrent on computer/laptop.

2. Connect your android phone to the laptop/computer using USB cable and copy the apk file to your memory card or internal memory (Just like you copy a song).

4. Then just install the app and read it anytime by clicking on their icon inside your android phone.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.1 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Inguinal hernia cure without Surgery

All Comments

seed please