Injustice - Gods Among Us - Annual 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr (- Nem -)

seeders: 105
leechers: 5
Added on November 13, 2013 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Injustice - Gods Among Us - Annual 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr (- Nem -) (Size: 96.64 MB)
 Injustice - Gods Among Us - Annual 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr96.64 MB

Description

All my uploads can be viewed/read using CDisplayEx (link below) or similar comic viewing App. Please seed.
If reseed needed - message me.
Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.9.9 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86 and x64

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.64 MB
seeders:105
leechers:5
Injustice - Gods Among Us - Annual 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr (- Nem -)

All Comments

thanks
Thanks
Superman killed Green Arrow after Black Canary learned that he had kept Quinn locked in the arrow cave... And in this last issue, Black Canary still knew which means this is happening after Oliver Queen's supposed "Death"...Could someone enlighten me ?
in issue 25# Black Canary mentioned Quinn being handcuffed in the Arrow cave, #26 after Luther finishes making the pill Superman tells Flash Luther had been working on them since before Metropolis so the "untested" pill they gave to Lobo is probably taking place sometime between 24 and 25.
Thank you
I too do not understand... Superman killed him after Black Canary learned that Green arrow kept Quinn locked in the arrow cave... And in this last issue, She still knew which means this is happening after Oliver Queen's supposed "Death"...Could someone enlighten me ?
details in the story look like before they went to the fortress of solitude. Just because it was released later doesn't mean it fits chronologically later, it's a side story.
thank you
thank you
Thanks!