Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Steam-Rip by RG GameWorks

seeders: 22
leechers: 8
Added on November 13, 2013 by saifulislamjin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

Info:

Release Date : November 12, 2013Genre: FightingDeveloper: NetherRealm Studios, High Voltage SoftwarePublisher: Warner Bros. Interactive EntertainmentPlatform: PCPublication Type: License [Steam-Rip]Language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian PortugueseSound language: English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian PortugueseTablet: Is present

Change language into English
search steam_api.ini (type= .ini) in game folder and open with notepad search language there in notepad and write english

Ultimate Edition
6 new characters - Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Scorpio.Over 30 new costumes.60 new laboratory tests STAR

Installation
Set # 1 (Normal) :1.Download game2.The contents of the folder NoDVD copy the folder with a game3.Play

Set # 2 (For holders of licenses) :Caution: Before installing a client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed!1.Copy the folder in InjusticeGodsAmongUs_UltimateEdition *:  Steam  steamapps  common2.Copy the contents of the Steam folder to your client3.Play

Facebook

::Greetz and Respect::| Mr.Stifmeister | piratepedia | SKIDROWCRACK | ChrisDen | TorDigger | JOKERISHERE | | Thhaque | YIFY | azaq318 | dududus | thenoobish | Gh0stNet | WiLfr3d | K3ly258 | SuPer_BONE | etc.| Fenixx | R.G. Catalyst | Black Box | xatab | | z10yded | SEYTER | R.G. Inferno | R.G GameWorks | Audioslave | RG Revenants | R.G. Mechanics | RELOADED | SKIDROW | FLT | PROPHET | 3DM | ALI123 || DUPLEX | |ACCiDENT | iMARS | RiOT | STRiKE| || COLLATERAL | etc.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.15 GB
seeders:22
leechers:8
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Steam-Rip by RG GameWorks

Trailer

All Comments

Ok so this does work, its kinda weird and the instructions are pretty vague.Basically you dont install anything. Just take the game folder and put it on your desktop or someplace similar and take the files from the NoDVD folder and put them in the DiscContentPCG folder. it replaces two files. ( why they didnt just upload it that way i dont know)but after you do that you right click the InjusticeLauncher.exe file in the disccontentpcg folder and choose run as admin and it launches the game. Im running Windows 7 64bit with a Intel i7 2600 processor and a evga gtx 570 graphics card and it works fine. It ran Mortal Kombat fine as well. Someone else wrote how to change the langage to english so you`ll want to do that so you can read everything. Hope that helps someone cause I didn't know what to do when I first got this file.
search steam_api.ini (type= .ini) in game folder and open with notepad search language there in notepad and write english
Yes you can.
thank you..this game is working like a charm!