Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 008 (2016) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr (- Nem -)

seeders: 291
leechers: 29
Added on February 10, 2016 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 008 (2016) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr (- Nem -) (Size: 19.33 MB)
 Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 008 (2016) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr19.33 MB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.33 MB
seeders:291
leechers:29
Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 008 (2016) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr (- Nem -)

All Comments

thanks for sharing
Great Quality. Thank you for sharing :)
Thx for the great quality as always bro.
Thank you!
Hot fire as always Nem!!!
Thanks mate!
Just a quick message - I will be stopping uploading on the 13th or 14th of Feb until the 22nd or 23rd Feb - this is because I will be without an internet connection between those dates due to moving to a new house that was not on any providers database, I have not been able to keep up with all new releases as well as normally over the past couple of weeks because I was, and still am in the process of moving.
I am also unable to offer reseeds at the moment - Normal uploading and reseeding service will be resumed as soon as possible

I will be here for the new releases as normal this Wednesday (10th February) but NOT next week (17th Feb) - there will be more info posted on my wall over the next couple of days and hopefully links to a free and fast alternative source for next weeks comics
thanks! :D
thanks