INNA - Tell Me (by Play&Win)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2014 by Bhinderpalin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

INNA - Tell Me (by Play&Win) (Size: 8.09 MB)
 Tell Me (by Play&Win).mp38.09 MB

Description

“Summer Days” is the upcoming first extended play by Romanian singer-songwriter INNA. It’s scheduled to be released on digital retailers on September 30, 2014 via Roton, Ultra, and Universal Music Group.

It comes preceded by the lead single “Cola Song“ and the latest single “Good Time“, released on July 15th. The third promotional single taken from the EP is the song called “Low” and produced by Play&Win, known hitmakers of her early hits like “Hot” or “Love“.

The singer will release a new song every week on iTunes, starting with “Take Me Higher” (August 25), “Low” (1st of September) “Devil’s Paradise” (8th of September), and “Body and the Sun” (22th of September). About the EP, she said:
This extended play is my gift to you for these amazing six years together. Love you, and thanks for your daily support!

The singer announced by surprise 3 new songs on the EP, the first of which is titled “Tell Me” and it was released on September 15, thus moving the release date of another single “Body and the Sun” to September 22nd.

File Information:

Duration: 03:29
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Channels: stereo
Samplerate: 44100
Encoder: LAME 3.99
MPEG-1 layer 3

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.09 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0