INNER SANCTUM MYSTERIES CD2

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2009 by in Books
Torrent verified.

INNER SANCTUM MYSTERIES CD2 (Size: 1.38 MB)
 - LISTEN-TO-ME.mp3112 KB
 - ReadMe.htm2.39 KB
 - ReadMe.txt1.57 KB
 Distributed by Mininova.txt291 bytes
 IS_DEAD_MANS_DEAL_DEMO.mp3369.96 KB
 IS_MUSICAL_SCORE_DEMO.mp3406.53 KB
 IS_THE_ACE_OF_DEATH_DEMO.mp3525.02 KB

Description

INNER SANCTUM MYSTERIES

A superb audio selection with musical dramatizations which inspire a much more VIVID & audible selection.

DEAD MANS DEAL

It all happened to Joe Lester the small gambler that had no business in that big time game. A superb audio with musical Dramatizations which inspire a much more VIVID & audible selection. 22:19 Minutes

DEATH ACROSS THE BOARD

A man who sat in deaths place playing with human life and what happened to him. A superb audio with musical dramatizations which inspire a much more VIVID & audible selection. 21:29 Minutes

MIND OVER MURDER

A single light shines. She paces the floor then hears the footsteps on the porch floor. Live without money day after day week

after week. A superb audio with musical dramatizations which inspire a much more VIVID & audible selection. 20:27 Minutes

MURDER IS A LONELY BUSINESS

In a cemetery a burial is taking place. Real tears after what she did. She’s hard, hard all the way through. A superb audio

with musical dramatizations which inspire a much more VIVID & audible selection. 23:03 Minutes

MUSICAL SCORE

Murders and melodies, no sense putting the cart before the hurst? A simply melody and a killer fighting a storm off the coast of

Maine. 21:55 Minutes

THE ACE OF DEATH

He stood on the bridge in the freezing cold. The last hour of a mans life,

Tired of life only to seek death. Other arrangements have been made. Join the club, and listen to find the glorious uncharted world.

22:19 Minutes

See all my audios at http://jococo.tradebit.com/

Contact me: wwumfm@yahoo.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
INNER SANCTUM MYSTERIES CD2