Innes Sibun Farmhouse Blues(blues rock)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 25, 2013 by rogerccin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Innes Sibun Farmhouse Blues(blues rock)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t] (Size: 98.5 MB)
 01. Innes Sibun - Sooner Or Later.mp311.68 MB
 02. Innes Sibun - Speak To Me.mp35.72 MB
 03. Innes Sibun - So Tired Of Living.mp313.48 MB
 04. Innes Sibun - Don't You Lie To Me.mp35.79 MB
 05. Innes Sibun - Desert Rain.mp312.74 MB
 06. Innes Sibun - Natural High.mp38.05 MB
 07. Innes Sibun - Midlife Crisis Blues.mp36.07 MB
 08. Innes Sibun - All Your Love.mp38.93 MB
 09. Innes Sibun - I Must Be Crazy.mp310.21 MB
 10. Innes Sibun - I'm Ready.mp39.75 MB
 11. Innes Sibun - Station Blues.mp36.07 MB

Description

Innes Sibun Farmhouse Blues
Released : 2005
Label: Pepper Cake
Format ; Mp3@320

Powerhouse guitarist who plays electric blues. Hugely popular on the continent, Innes is one of the many unsung heroes that populate a British music scene dominated by TV-promoted nonentities" - Venue magazine

Blues guitarist Innes Sibun began playing guitar at the age of 12 after hearing B.B King. As a teenager he played in many bands playing punk, reggae, rock, folk & jazz learning from different musicians along the way. His first band the "Blues explosion" recorded the album "Thats What the Blues Can Do" with legendary producer Mike Vernon in the producers seat. The album gained critical acclaim & was voted best blues album in Ireland that year. The band toured throughout the UK & Europe on their own & also toured with "Wild Child" Butler, Jay Owens, Jesse "Guitar" Taylor & Johnny Adams as well as opening up for Joe Louis Walker, Ronnie Earl, the Fabulous Thunderbirds, Walter Trout Blues Band, Boy George, Nine Below Zero & Moody Marsden Band.

In 1993 Innes was asked to join Robert Plant's band for his "Fate of Nations" tour. The tour took in America, Europe & South America where they played the Rock in Rio festivals in Sao Paulo & Rio as well as playing in Argentina, Chile, Venezuela & Mexico.

Following the tour with Robert Plant Innes made several albums for Viceroy records,

After many years of touring the band decided to rest & went their own ways. In 2004 Innes put together a new band who were asked to play at the Gloucester blues festival & Trowbridge Village Pump Festival. The band soon found themselves in the studio & recorded "Farmhouse blues"

Tracklist:
1. Sooner or Later
2. Speak to Me
3. So Tired of Living
4. Don't You Lie to Me
5. Desert Rain
6. Natural High
7. Midlife Crisis Blues
8. All Your Love
9. I Must Be Crazy
10. I'm Ready
11. Station Blues

Tim Blackmore - Hammond organ, Piano
Robbie Brian - drums
Steve Hall - bass guitar
Innes Sibun - Guitar, vocals, mandolin, dobro, lap steel guitar, harmonica, ukelele

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Innes Sibun Farmhouse Blues(blues rock)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]