Innotab_Pack2.7z

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on July 23, 2014 by apple_jacksin Games > Handheld
Torrent verified.

Innotab_Pack2.7z (Size: 1.62 GB)
 Innotab_Pack21.62 GB

Description

I'm not the original uploader; the other torrent wasn't working properly and so here's a fixed version:

This is an "updated" version of the previously posted "Innotab_Pack1.rar" by Spiffyhack.

I spent a lot of time making the files a little easier to update and hopefully edit and use.

For instance I renamed all the files in the games and carts folders to accurately reflect what games they are, then updated the database file accordingly.

Now you can more easily identify what games are present on the innotab and which you may want to add or remove.

My kids have figured out how to activate the delete function on their tabs and l,ike to "accidently" delete things.
Later they come and ask me to put them back.

The "backup" file that shows up in the downloads folder is used to make a backup of your cartridges onto the tab so you can not have to tote around a buncha cartridges.

You will want to consult the Spiffy site I have listed below to get all the info on how to use and or install these files.

If you arfe using a 'wi-fi' enabled unit be sure to update the UnitID of the .db

Enjoy!

(PS there are a few extra goodies in the CART folder than were in the previous Pack.)

Spiffy site: a rel="nofollow" href=" http://spiffyhacks.com/index.php

Register free, Find tutorials and other info to help you get the most out of your Innotab!

files:
Carts folder:
bubble guppies
cars 2
dinosaur train
disney faries
disney princess
doc mcstuffins
dora
hello kitty
jake and neverland...
madagascar 3