Inside My Radio MULTI7-POSTMORTEM

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 29, 2015 by Quzoxein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Inside My Radio MULTI7-POSTMORTEM (Size: 1.03 GB)
 pm-inmyr.iso1.03 GB
 postmortem.nfo8.2 KB

Description

P O S T M O R T E M2 0 1 5presents for nothin but our pleasureInside My Radio(c) Iceberg InteractiveRelease-Date.: 06/15Protection...: SteamDisc.Count...: 1 DVDGame.Type....: ActionLanguage.....: Multi7G A M E N O T E SCan you beat the beat? Journey as a green LEDmysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play theultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platformadventure where your every action needs to be right onthe beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back tolife!FEATURESRhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam.You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstancesshould you play on mute!Feel creative, play with the music and unleash yourinner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose thetrack: YOU are in control, either with your actions,movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose andmix the tracks the way you want.The game is a mix-tape where every level is a differenttrack: every level brings different variations toelectro, disco or dub!Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish thelevels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode.It s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, thehigher your score multiplier goes, the better yourscore. Don t miss a beat or you will lose yourmultiplier AND get a time penalty!Languages: EFGIS + PT + RUG R O U P N O T E SWe have enough money, beer, girls or whatever at the moment.Besides:POSTMORTEM will not pre any updatesor patches. Don't like that idea?* BUY THE GAME! *G R E E T i N G SSkid Row, UnleashedGREENPEACE0x0007, GenesisIt's just a competition!Support the Software-Developer,if you like this game!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.03 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Inside My Radio MULTI7-POSTMORTEM

Trailer